Amelia recorded the video and did not send it directly to Eva. It was not because she wanted to hide anything but because she wanted to wait for Eva to confirm it personally.

If Daniel really betrayed her, the video in her hand would be the evidence, and she would send it to Eva.
Eva didn't arrive so quickly. Amelia feared they would leave after seeing the doctor, so she chose a place they couldn't see and sat down.

About half an hour later, the pregnant woman came out and was helped to the inpatient area by Daniel.

Amelia immediately got up and followed him. When she saw that Daniel had completed the admission procedures, he helped the pregnant woman into the ward.

Amelia glanced at the number plate and wrote it down.

Then she went to the fruit shop next to the hospital and quickly bought two fruit baskets.

When she returned, she saw Eva rushing in from the clinic.

"Amelia, why are you here? Do you feel uncomfortable in your heart?"

Eva rushed over to "catch" Daniel, but when she saw Amelia, she stopped and turned to care about Amelia.

Amelia felt warm in her heart and said, "I'm fine. Stella asked me to get a few boxes of medicine. That's why I came to the hospital."

Hearing this, Eva breathed a sigh of relief. It was good that Amelia was in good health.

Amelia handed the two fruit baskets to Eva. "Since you're visiting your sister-in-law, you should bring some fruit."

Eva soon understood what Amelia meant. Amelia told her not to be too impulsive when she saw them later.

Instead, she would visit her as sister-in-law and find out what was happening before thinking of a way to deal with them.

Eva took the fruit basket from Amelia and said softly, "Amelia, you're so thoughtful."

Amelia held Eva's arm and gave her infinite strength.

"Let's go. I'll keep you company."

Amelia was not in a hurry to get the medicine. Instead, she stayed here to wait for Eva to come and face it with Eva.

No matter what Eva saw or found something wrong later, Amelia would always be Eva's most vital backing.

With Amelia's company, Eva was no longer as flustered as before. She calmed herself down and followed Amelia to the inpatient area.

Before entering the ward, Eva stopped and looked inside through the transparent glass of the ward.

The pregnant woman was in her twenties and looked very young.

Her figure was a little plump because of her pregnancy, but her face was tender and lovely.

There was a pitiful look, and her grape-like black eyes were full of innocence.

Even Amelia felt pity for such a woman, let alone a man.

At this time, Daniel was sitting in front of the bed, holding a straw kettle, putting it on the pregnant woman's lips, and feeding her water.

The two did nothing particularly excessive. They just looked at each other while feeding water.

"Let's go in first."

Eva looked uncomfortable, but she temporarily suppressed the uncomfortable feeling under Amelia's reminder.

Eva smiled, picked up the fruit basket, and entered the ward.