"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" complained Amelia.

If she knew that Daniel asked Eva to pay off all the mortgage and daily expenses after they married, she would remind Eva. At least she wouldn't let Eva take out all her private savings after marriage.

Although Daniel and Eva had been in a relationship for many years. Eva needed to leave a way out for herself. But Eva was even stupider than her. Eva put all her money in a card. What should Eva do if something goes wrong between them in the future?

Fortunately, Amelia had left more than 200,000 dollars for Eva, but it was a drop in the bucket for her long life.

Seeing Amelia let out a long sigh, Eva didn't feel aggrieved but comforted her with a smile. "Don't worry. It's just a little money. I'll get them after selling a few more bottles of wine."

How could Amelia not be worried about her? Amelia knew how much money Eva had earned over the years.

It was all thanks to the tips that she earned from drinking with customers. She slowly saved it up bit by bit.

Although she had become the manager recently and didn't have to drink anymore, she still had to stay up late to earn money.

Amelia was afraid that Eva wouldn't be able to take it, but Eva didn't care about it at all.

"What you should be most concerned about now is the
relationship between you, Jackson, and James, not me."

"I've broken up with both of them. Now, you're the only one left by my side. Of course, I only care about you."

"Don't worry. I have hands and feet. If anything happens in the future, I can deal with it."

Eva was not afraid of abandonment, but she still trusted Daniel.now, so she was unwilling to dig too deep.

If one day she found out that Daniel had let her down or had other intentions, she would naturally give him up decisively.

Eva was soft-hearted, but she was tough. Once she was relieved, she would be much more decisive than Amelia.

Eva chatted with Amelia for a while and then went to cook for her. After dinner, she was in a hurry to go to work.

Seeing that Eva had left, Amelia's gentle expression gradually faded away.

Originally, Amelia wanted to tell Eva about her condition, but something terrible had happened to Eva.

If she had told Eva that she didn't have much time left, Eva might not be able to take it.

Amelia thought momentarily and decided to put it off for the time being. With Stella's particular medicine, she wouldn't suddenly pass away, would she?

Eva hurried downstairs and saw several luxury cars parked outside.

Some of the windows were open, and the bodyguards in black were sitting inside. She recognized at a glance that those people. were Jackson's men.

Eva thought that Jackson had left long ago, but she didn't expect he was still there. She admired his persistence.

Eva knocked on the car window, but there was no response. On the contrary, a bodyguard got out of the car behind her.

"Miss, Mr. Collins said that he wanted to be alone. Please don't disturb him."

Hearing this, Eva didn't say anything. She turned around and left, but the window behind her rolled down.
"Eva."

Jackson still called her Eva. He still respected her as much as he did as a child.