Chapter 41: 'Fake friends'

"I dare you." I contested. He glared at me. "I could if I wanted to. But you're too cute for that." He replied. I didn't know what to say. "Shut up..." I muttered. "You're just making yourself cuter blushing." Jaxx commented.

I couldn't think of what to say as I stared at the floor. He chuckled. Just then Raven came stomping to our table, inviting herself to put her bag on the chair next to Jaxx, throwing his backpack to the tile floor. "That's not yours-" He started. "It is now." She interrupted, sitting down next to him. "Don't you have some slut friends you can sit with?" I interrogated. "Not anymore..." She replied, glaring at the distant table with her old 'friends'. "How's that our problem?" Jaxx asked. "Well I'm forced to date you so you're kind of my part time boyfriend and I need someone to vent to." Raven said, getting out a caboodle. He sighed. "Everything was fine until some girl GRACE just decided to take her fat ass to MY table." Raven paused, precisely putting on eyeliner in the small caboodle mirror. "But that's not even the worst part. GRACE turned all of MY friends against me and THEN she had the NERVE to kick ME out of MY table." She vented, putting... Something on a brush. "If I get them to take you back will you leave us alone?" I offered.

I dragged my feet to the table of preppy girls. "Hey uhm... Do you guys know Raven?" I asked. They all in sync turned around to stare at me. "That bitch?" A girl asked, pointing to Raven who stared back at us. "Yeah her..." I muttered. "Why?" Another one asked. "Can you guys just take her back? Jaxx and I don't want her there-" I started. "JAXX MORNINGSTAR!!?" The first girl asked, standing up dramatically. "Yeah...?" I replied weakly. "YOU-YOU SIT WITH HIM!!?" She interrogated theatrically. "Really?" The third asked. "Oh yeah we share a dorm to-" The fourth gasped in shock. 

"What?" I questioned. "He's so hot and you're just so-...Nerdy." The fourth explained. I thought of my thin circular glasses and the school average formal clothes I wore. "Wow, thanks. Look. Can you guys just get her to sit here-" I got interrupted again. "If you can get me a date with Jaxx." Their leader said. I now assumed the leader was Grace. Jaxx magically appeared next to me when he heard her offer. "Just get her away from our table." He commanded. Disgrace put her bag on the seat next to her. "There's no seats left." She said flatly. He grabbed her bag of make up and threw it across the cafeteria. "Well you don't have any make up left either. And if you say no one more time, you're not going to have any friends left because I'm going to kill them all." He threatened. "RAVEN!!" The third called. The brat she talked about walked over to us. "Do you want to sit with us?" The third asked. Disgrace removed her bag from the seat next to her. "If I do, I don't want to sit next to a friend stealer." She clarified pettily.