Chapter 8: 'Designer Dick'

Eventually, after two days in the nurse, I went back to my hell hole of a dorm with dread. I stared at the door once I got there, Contemplating whether I should live or not. If he killed me, what would I have to lose? I opened the gates to hell. Once I looked inside, holding my school bag and homework, I saw Jaxx, and the egotistical prick from our witchcraft class. You're joking... I thought. Apparently, he hadn't changed since the last time I saw him either, as he was going into detail about how 'freaky' his girlfriend was last night. When I looked at Jaxx, he looked just as disturbed as I was, constantly sipping on wine he sneaked into the school. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. My fear of death turned into disgust quickly, as I slammed the door, making the dumb ass end his conversation with Jaxx quickly. 

"What are you doing here?" He sneered. "It's my dorm." I informed as I walked past the two stooges. I was going to sit on my bed, but saw that the prick's backpack was on it. When I turned to glare at him, I heard him already going on the topic of his 'girlfriend' Amy. Fine. If he was going to ignore me, I would force him to acknowledge me. I picked up his backpack, and threw it at his head. Quickly, the prick turned around. "OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!?" He complained. "Putting your shit on my bed." I answered. He got up off of my chair, and stomped toward me.

"THAT 'SHIT' WAS MY NEW DESIGNER BACKPACK YOU RUINED!!" He yelled. I made sure not to take any steps back. It's not like I could being so paralyzed in fear. "It was thrown on the floor." I stated. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT FLOOR HAS BEEN-" He started. "Then why don't you clean it?" I snapped. The prick paused. "I'm not cleaning that..." He spluttered. "If you're going to come into my dorm, sit on my chair, and ramble on about your sex with your girlfriend, you're going to do something around here you little shit." I commanded. "What are you gonna do about it?" He challenged. I slapped him.