Part 19

'She deserves it... she deserves it... she deserves it. He didn't do anything wrong...'

"Dada..." Bajrang kept a hand on Indrajeet's shoulder.

Bina was sitting on the floor, crying and begging for forgiveness, but Indrajeet could not concentrate on her. The only face floating before his eyes was the utmost hurt expression and tearful face of Vara.

 The only face floating before his eyes was the utmost hurt expression and tearful face of Vara

"Plea... please, I p... promise... I... I was promised the role in modeling. I swear, I am sorry. I won't do anything like this again," Bina begged, terrified of the gun in his hand.

"I don't hit women, but if the said woman is going to harm my family, she has to die," Indrajeet replied menacingly. "Your information leak endangered my family's life. But I am ready to let you go. On one condition..."

"Please... anything... I will do anything," she nodded fervently.

"How many followers do you have on social media?"

Bina looked confused as she replied, "20k plus now..."

"Hmm...quite the racy photos and videos you have on your account. This much skin exposure and just this many followers?" he mocked checking her social media accounts...
"you will go live. You will post a video stating you were Nikita's one of the sex slaves. She used to abuse you and many others...I am sure you can make up a few marks on your body. You have done this before to blackmail another man on Nikita's orders right? Then you will reveal the name of the builder Nikita was associated with...I believe you know who I am talking about. Then you will go underground. Make no mistakes I will keep an eye on you all the time." Indrajeet threatened.

"I... I agree," Bina nodded.

Indrajeet turned to Bajrang. "You know what to do."

Bina was Roshni's secretary, her father's mistress, and lately Nikita's informant since Raina introduced Roshni to his family, and there was a talk going on between his and Roshni's family...

*****

"Roshni's secretary... shit. I can't believe this. Was Roshni involved..." Raina's voice trailed off.

"No," Indrajeet kept working on his laptop.

"Thank God when you came to that party with this girl... you left everyone shocked. Dadisa kept asking me but I didn't know anything," seeing that Indrajeet was ignoring her, she asked tentatively, "Are you angry with me?" Lately, Indrajeet's mood quickly skyrockets even with a simple question.

"Why should I be angry with you, Raina? Is there a reason? Did you do anything wrong? I mean, so what if you introduced me to that woman? So what if you conspired with Dadisa for that trip which endangered our lives? Who cares that you discussed our security details with Roshni?" He asked sardonically.