Part 8

<><><><><>Indrajeet's Past Cont...<><><><><>

Against his better judgment, he married Nikita due to family pressure. Within a month of their marriage, Nikita revealed her true colors.

Firstly, she began complaining about a lack of privacy, feeling suffocated with so many people around...Indrajeet is always busy...didn't even go on a honeymoon. Indrajeet and Nikita started having Fights on a daily basis. Indrajeet's business was in a booming phase, and he suggested delaying the honeymoon for a few months. However, she made a ruckus...

His phuphasa silently suggested that he move to the US, where they had opened a new office. Indra knew, though his family did not explicitly say so, that Nikita's behavior was not right. She didn't listen to anyone, spent a lot of money, and if someone questioned her, she would retort with, 'It's my husband's money, I am spending.' Nikita stayed out late at night, stating, 'My husband is not at home, why should I wait for him like an obedient wife?'. Often she would return drunk...

His mother's health started deteriorating. He decided to distance Nikita from her by moving to the United States and staying in his private penthouse. Working from the US office...

One day he was having lunch with clients in a restaurant. He saw Nikita in an intimate position with a young boy during lunch with clients. Later, Nikita left with the boy for a hotel across from the restaurant. One of his clients, an elderly man, John who had visited their home, noticed this. He knew Nikita as Indra's wife. He softly commented after others left, "Cheating on your partner is becoming a new norm nowadays. But you've been married for only two months? All okay, Indrajeet? Maybe you should have a talk."

Indrajeet's face turned red in embarrassment.

That night, they had a massive fight. She blamed him for not giving her enough time. Despite his desire for a divorce, she refused. Within a week, he presented her with divorce papers. She cried.

"I am pregnant. The child is yours."

He was numb. A child? His child? At 24, he never wanted to become a father and thought she was taking precautions as they had discussed. She lied. Despite this, he decided to take responsibility and not abandon his child like his father. He will be a better father to his child. With a warning, he left the matter at that. "If I ever catch you cheating on me again..."

He ensured to hire a detective to keep an eye on her.

A month went away without any hiccups. Nikita tried having sex with him. He would resist initially but she was well experienced and knew how to seduce, at the end of the day he was a man...he always felt violated and disgusted after the deed...

Upon receiving information from his detective that she was once again cheating on him, he patiently waited to gather enough proof. After a week he came home in the middle of the day when he knew she was with her boy toy. Caught her red handed.

He demanded a divorce and presented her with the gathered proof, aiming to leave her without any alimony, making the custody battle easier.

Initially, she resisted the idea of a divorce, but when confronted with the proofs, her face paled. Instead of remorse, she responded with a cruel laugh, questioning on what basis the child was his? She had been fucking many behind his back. She has even fucked his driver. The child could be anyone's.

Losing control he slapped her hard. She gave him deadly glare before she intentionally threw herself down the stairs.

He was shocked. There was a lot of blood. He admitted her to the hospital. She blamed him for domestic abuse. There were few marks on her wrist where he held her tightly or on the cheek where he slapped her. He was jailed.