Part 12

<><><><><><><><><><>

Indrajeet opened the door to his room. There she was, peacefully sleeping on his no it's their bed now. He walked stealthily, careful not to wake her. Bursting with a sense of ownership and possessiveness, he felt she was finally his. Sitting near her feet, he noticed her favorite payal adorning her dainty feet. Gently grazing a finger on her right foot's ankle, he smiled as her fingers twitched slightly. His eyes then traveled up to admire her sleeping figure, looking exquisite in a pink Maharashtrian saree. Her navel was hidden by her hand, but her small waist looked sensual. Her pallu was displaced a little giving him a view of the magnificent cleavage top and the sensual valley between the breasts. He felt a sort of warm flood of invigorating energy, a sense of anticipation, and a breathless longing, the feeling he had become accustomed to while being in her company. The most satisfying thing was the mangalsutra lying between her breasts.His rod was straining against his pants at the mere thought of calling her his wife. Finally she was his. His wife, his love, his jaan... Now, no one can take her away from him. He'd go to extremes to protect her, even if it means resorting to violence. "I am sorry, jaan," he whispered, though there was no genuine remorse in his tone.

"Hum jante hai ki iss sab me aapki manjuri nahi thi...par koi baat nahi, hume yakin hai ki dhire dhire aap bhi iss rishte ko apna lengi."

(I know you were not ready for all of this. No worries, I am sure slowly but surely you will accept our relationship.)

He moved up to sit near her. Her face bore dried tears, lips forming a semi-pout. Well, this did happen against her wishes. He didn't feel guilty though, she is young now. Soon, she will learn to accept him as her husband. He will make sure she does...she has to accept the reality, now she is Mrs Vara Indrajeet Singh Chauhan

Lightly, he touched her face with the back of his hand, gently wiping away her dried tears. At his touch, her eyes flew open, scared doe eyes meeting his hooded gaze. With a gasp, she sat up, whispering, "Indra ji."

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Indra ji..." Vara once again called him.

Suddenly, he jolted awake, sweat lining his forehead. His shocked gaze met hers.

"What?" He felt disoriented for a moment, still trying to come to terms with what he had seen in his vision.

"Umm...we have to leave," she looked at him nervously.

She had woken up to find herself wrapped in his jacket. They were both sleeping while facing each other, and he held her fingers. She slowly retracted her hand and stood up, checking her mobile phone for the time. It was almost half-past 7 in the morning. He looked deeply asleep. She didn't like waking someone in such a state, but they had to leave. She shook him awake, noting that even in sleep, this man looked scary...

*****

Daksh sat, gently caressing Tarini's hair as she slept after crying for the whole day. Another day had started, and he hoped that, at least today, they would get some positive news.

Tarini had fallen ill, and she kept blaming herself for calling Vara on this trip. "Vo toh ana bhi nahi chahti thi. Maine jabardasti ki..."
(She never even wanted to come. I forced her...)

His Bhabhisa had asked Daksh to inform Vara's family when he revealed that Tarini and Vara had kept the trip hidden from their family.

He received another round of scolding; his family was under the impression that the Datar family had agreed to let Vara accompany them on the trip. His Bhabhisa informed him that since they had hidden this information, it was now their responsibility to contact the Datar family and tell them the truth. "We can't put our family in any more stress." Tarini, distressed, didn't know what to do anymore, so Daksh took matters into his own hands.