iv. our history of waging war, this curse we've run afoul of

when you put your arms around me, you let me know

there is nothing in this world i can't do

⋆₊ ⋆☼ ⁺₊⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Andromeda

Lost?

Of course.

She blamed herself for letting the goat be their guide.

Thalia suggested knocking on one of the mansions to ask for directions, but Luke and Andromeda exchanged skeptical glances. Andromeda wasn't keen on the idea; she didn't trust mortals to understand the concept of Camp Half-Blood, let alone provide accurate directions. Andromeda's gaze was fixed on the dense forest ahead.

Grover's shoulders slumped, his expression troubled. "Mortals don't know where camp is," he explained with a heavy sigh. "Even if we ask for directions, they won't be able to help."

Luke's frustration simmered beneath the surface. They were close, he could feel it. But being lost in the wilderness with no clear path forward wasn't part of his plan. He glanced at Andromeda, silently hoping for a solution.

Andromeda chewed her bottom lip, her mind racing. She scanned the surrounding area, searching for any sign or clue that might point them in the right direction. Ahead, the sky was beginning to darken. But even Andromeda could tell that it wasn't a natural darkness. Storm clouds were growing and an electrical hum seemed to reverberate around them. Andromeda looked at Thalia, hoping that the daughter of Zeus was just letting her frustration out, but Thalia looked just as scared as her. She wasn't causing the storm.

"We need to keep moving," Andromeda said. Luke took Annabeth's hand. The younger girl looked terrified and was clutching a bronze dagger as long as her arm. Andromeda didn't have time to think about where she had gotten the weapon. "Grover, which side of Long Island is camp on?"

"N-North," Grover stuttered, his nose twitching.

Andromeda looked up at the sky, which was already covered with swirling storm clouds that blocked out the sun. She thought for a moment then pointed to a spot in the sky to their left.

"It's about three o'clock now," she said, "and the sun was there the last time I saw it. That means North is this way." She pointed into the trees a little to their right.

"So you're suggesting we just head North through the forest?" Thalia said, a little anxiety in her voice. "How are we supposed to find this camp by wandering in the trees?"

"If we don't come across it in the forest, at least we will come through on the other side on the North beach," Andromeda said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. "Grover, you said camp borders the beach, right? Grover? What's wrong?"