UNC

Harper POV:

After the flight a school car came to pick us up from the airport. It drove us to campus and over to the residential buildings which we would be staying in for the next few days. Riley and I both agreed that a nap would help after that three hour flight.

Even though the flight itself wasn't long, both Riley and I have been up since six in the morning. That combined with the flight was enough to exhaust us both. Thankfully our personalize campus tour wouldn't be until three this afternoon.

When I opened the door to the dorm room that we would be sharing, it was just like any other typical dorm. Two twin beds were on opposite sides of the room and there was a small counter and microwave by the door. The only thing unusual about it was the mini fridge in the corner and the small closet with a sliding door.

"I am so tired." Riley groaned as she threw her backpack on the floor and kicked that aside along with her half sized luggage. She walked over to one of the beds before dramatically spinning and flopping down onto her back on the mattress.

I kicked off my shoes and placed them in the corner with the rest of my stuff before walking over and sitting on the other bed. 

"You're too far away." Riley groaned making me laugh. 

"Well these beds aren't that big and I don't want to squish you, especially with your broken arm." I stated. Riley sat up in the bed and it looked like she was thinking. She then got up and pulled on the bed with her non-injured hand. The bed squeaked against the floor as it moved a couple inches.

Before moving the bed any further, Riley took the two night stands between the beds and moved them off to the side by the mini fridge. "Come on help me move this." She said, gesturing to the bed. Without questioning it I got up and helped her push the two beds together.

When we were done, Riley had a huge smile on her face. "Now we can cuddle." She said before plopping down onto the two beds. I laughed and plopped down next to her. Riley laid down on her side with her back facing me. I scooted over until my chest was pressed against her back before reaching my arm around her and pulling her even closer. I could feel Riley's breath catch as she hugged my arm tightly. It wasn't long before the two of us fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Harper POV:

A couple hours later I woke up to the sound of the dorm room door opening and shutting. I reached my arm out but the only thing I felt was an empty mattress. My eyes sprung open and I quickly sat up worried. My worries instantly went away when I saw Riley standing at the door with a large door dash bag in her hand.

"I got us mac n cheese from panera." She said.

"That's perfect. I'm starving." I replied. Riley sat down on the bed next to me before digging through the paper bag. She handed me a container and a fork before taking out her own. I didn't waste a second before diving into my mac n cheese, it's by far the best thing you can get from panera.

"When should we leave for our tour?" I asked after swallowing my first bite of mac n cheese.

"I would say in like twenty minutes? It's a big campus and we might have trouble finding the admissions office." Riley replied.

I took another bite of my food before nodding. After we finished eating, we left for our tour. Somehow Riley managed to lead us to the admissions office without getting us lost. When we walked in we were welcomed by a woman at the front desk.

"Hi welcome to the admissions office. How can I help you girls?" She asked.

"We're here for a campus tour." Harper replied.