Celebration

For those of you who have been wondering why this story is rated mature, your about to find out. ;)
______________________________________________________________________________

Riley POV:

When I got there I could already hear the karaoke blasting from inside the house. I quickly parked my car and ran inside. After the first time of singing karaoke in front of Harper, I loved it.

When I got inside I saw her already walking up to take her turn singing. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls started up as she got ready to sing. I can't believe how far she's come since she moved back. She spotted me in the crowd and motioned for me to come up and join her. I quickly jogged over and grabbed the spare microphone that she held out for me.

"And I don't want the world to see me"

"Cause I don't think that they'd understand"

"When everything's made to be broken"

"I just want you to know who I am"

We sang together and my love for her grew even more. After our turn I sat down next to her on the couch and she placed her arm over my shoulders. I got a text from Kylie. I was confused because if she wanted to talk to me she could, she was literally sitting ten feet away from me. When I opened the text I saw that it was a video of me and Harper doing karaoke.

As we sang we were staring into each others eyes with smiles and you could tell how in love we are. I snuggled up closer to her as I posted the video on instagram. I tagged her and captioned it "My love" before looking back up at her. When she got the notification that I tagged her, she gave me a small smile before clicking on the notification.

When she saw what it was her smile grew. She quickly reposted it before turning back to me. "I love you." she whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. For just having played a soccer game she looked breath taking. Her braids had small strands falling out and her cheeks were slightly flushed.

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I needed her. "Why don't we get out of here so you can show me how much you love me?" I whispered in her ear. Harper's eyes darkened and a smirk spread across her face.

She looked around quickly before standing up off the couch. "Let's go. They can celebrate without us." I was about to run out of the door with excitement but I was stopped by Harper scooping me in her arms.

I squealed as she carried me outside while peppering kisses all over my face and neck. The car drive home has never felt so long, even though we drove at least 10mph over the speed limit the whole time. We barley made it through the front door before I grabbed Harper by her waist and pinned her up against the wall.

I started kissing down her neck as she struggled to hold back moans. "R-Riley what if y-your d-dad hears?" she stammered. I kissed her lips desperately before whispering in her ear. "He's not home, we have the whole place to ourselves."

I stepped back slightly as my eyes locked with hers. I trailed my finger down her chest to her stomach before stopping at the waistband of her soccer shorts. I hooked my finger under the waistband and used it to tug her closer to me, causing her to gasp.

When the kiss resumed I wrapped my arms around her neck. She swiftly grabbed me by my waist and picked me up, my legs instinctively wrapped around her abdomen. "I love how you're so much shorter than me." She said, momentarily breaking the kiss.

"I love everything about you." I replied, desire evident in my words. By now we had reached my bedroom. Harper put me down on my feet and backed up a couple of steps. I was about to protest but my complaints died in my throat as her eyes locked with mine. She crossed her arms, gripping the hem of her soccer jersey and slowly reached upward, pulling it over her head. She then traced her thumbs along the waistband of her shorts with a smirk before pulling those off as well.