ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!

Start from the beginning

"Tzuyu came to kill me. She was under the influence of Lisa's magical potion. But somehow we broke it and she told me everything." Jungkook explained, and taehyung turned his face at his front to focus on his path.

"Then reality hit me. I was supposed to protect hobi. Jimin also told me to do the same before going into blue moon slumber. I already failed as a mate, but I cannot fail as a brother now. So, I came here to save him."

"I am glad that you came. But what about your water dragon sword?"

"What?" Jungkook asked, confused at taehyung's words, who stared back at him in disbelief.

"Jungkook, is your water dragon soul awake?" He asked, and jungkook just stared at him with his confused orbs.

"I, do not know."

"You do not know about your water dragon soul, you do not know about your water dragon swords which will enhance your powers, your wolf has broke his bond with you, jungkook, how are you going to save hoseok from earth dragon huh!? He is not weak. He is so much stronger than all of this army!" Taehyung exclaimed, making jungkook fell into his deep thoughts.

"We, will see. I am still a warrior. I will fight with him till my last breath."

"Last breath is not even in option here, jungkook. We have to save hoseok. Or eunwoo will not only claim him, but also conquer this world."

.

.

.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, which immediately widen when he found himself in a dark dungeon, which he immediately recognized as the dungeon of his palace because of the face of air dragon carved on the walls around him.

He immediately tried to stand up from his place, but hissed in pain when the strains which were around of his wrists got tight on their own. Again magical strains. He thought to himself.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" hoseok shouted in anger, and soon after, he heard the sound of footsteps, which were getting louder with every passing moment.

And soon, eunwoo appeared in front of the wooden gate of that dungeon.

"Eunwoo, why you bought me here now!?"

"Because your father is not here." He said with a mocking smirk on his face, at which hoseok's eyes widen.

"W-where is eomma! If you dare to do something to her, I will kill you!"

"Oh my little omega, calm down. The queen, is safe, yet." He whispered, leaning on the wooden gate of the dark dungeon, and hoseok just glared at him.

"Get me out of here." He said once again, but eunwoo just stared at him with his Amber orbs.

"Let me put some conditions in front of you, and you will be free from here." This made hoseok frown, and glare more intensely at the elder, because somewhere he knows that whatever is going in his mind is surely not going to be of his liking.

"What conditions?" He asked.

The alpha's smirk widen, and he opened the the gate with the key which was in his hand, to step inside of the dark chamber, which made hoseok stare at him intensely.

"Your mother is here, all alone, and the guards which were here are under my control now. I have captivated this palace, this reign, and everyone living in this place. My guards are all over here who will kill everyone just on my one command, which will make the rivers of blood flow in this beautiful reign of your father."

Hoseok's pov

I slowly gulped, looking up at up with keen eyes, having hatred in my heart for him and nothing else.