ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!

Start from the beginning

"As I told you before too, I am the strongest being alive on this earth."

"After taehyung." I said, and he just moved his head side by side, with the same smirk on his face.

"Let me prove this to you, my little and feisty omega." He said, and a frown formed on my face, but in an instant my eyes widen when he pulled out the moon and the sun swords of the Luna from their sheaths which were on his waist.

"W-where you found them? And what are you trying to do!" Yoongi hyung asked, as he moved his hands which was still tied with those strains.

"Why do not you see on your own." And the next moment-

Both mine and yoongi hyung's eyes widen in extreme horror when he set those two magical swords in the fire of his evil spell.

Both the swords started to burn in the angry green flames, making the place lighten up with the glow of that green fire.

Non of our eyes left those swords, which in some moments started to melt, and after some more moments, they were just a pool of melted metal.

Yoongi hyung and me both stared at those melted swords on the ground. The two strongest swords, which were supposed to kill the earth dragon, got destroyed by the same being.

"LEAVE HOSEOK!" he shouted, and strains which were tied around of my wrists got open, making me turn my gaze towards him.

"AAHH!" I squealed, when he grabbed my arm harshly, making me stand and started to drag me outside of that place.

"W-WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW!"

"LOCK THIS PLACE AND SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE! TAKE CARE THAT HE WOULD NOT REMAIN ALIVE!" he said, and my eyes just widen even more in extreme horror.

"LEAVE ME BASTARD! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN EASILY TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!?" I shouted, and started to punch his hand which was on my arm while resisting to go with him, but it all was of no use because of his alpha power in front of my omega strength.

"Keep quiet and walk with me if you do not want me to force you."

"GO AND DIE MORON! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" I shouted, moved in front of him, swung my leg and was about to kick on his face, only to make me gasp when he held on my ankle when I was about to hit him.

"So, you would not listen to me in an easy way huh?" He said, and in a blink, he covered my mouth by his hand.

"EUNWOO! I AM SAYING THIS ONE MORE TIME! LEAVE HIM OR YOU WILL DIE SOON!" yoongi hyung shouted once again, but he just kept looking into my eyes with his glowing Amber ones, with a smirk plastered on his lips.

And soon, darkness covered hoseok's eyes, making him fall unconscious in eunwoo's arms.

Eunwoo kept smirking staring at the unconscious figure of the omega in his arms. He picked him up, and threw him over his shoulder, holding onto his legs in a firm grip.

"Yoongi San! This is our last farewell! Hope you get into heaven after your death!"

"YOU WILL DIE SOON EUNWOO! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HOSEOK, YOU WILL MEET THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH!" his words got muffled when the doors of dome of nyx got closed.

"Burn this whole place." Saying this, eunwoo changed his form to his earth dragon, placed hoseok on his back, and flew in the direction of jung's reign.

.

.

.

"But how you are here!? What happened with jimin!? Is he fine!?" Taehyung asked while they were heading towards of the dome of nyx in full pace on their horses and with their huge army.