ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Start from the beginning

"Then do it, brother. Jungkook cannot revive that place again because his dragon soul is still not awake. He is too much in pain to even notice the absence of his own brother in reign." She suggested. Eunwoo for a moment did not said anything, and kept staring outside of the window.

"Where is tzuyu and taemin? What are they doing?" He asked, and Lisa let out a sigh.

"Tzuyu's obsession is increasing for hoseok with every passing day. She is ready to do anything to claim him now. And taemin, same for him. He is also ready to kill anyone to claim jimin as his."

Flashback

Taemin slowly opened his eyes, which in an instant widen when he found himself in a completely dark dungeon, with his hands tied by heavy chains.

"WHO BOUGHT ME HERE!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!?" he shouted in anger, and that was when, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him.

A dark figure appeared in front of his dungeon, making him squint his eyes, which widen in an instant when the person stepped inside.

"L-lisa? You?" He said, and woman smirked at him.

"Taemin San. I apologize to bring you here and cause such discomfort to you, but, what could I do? I had to talk with you."

"Where I am?! And who are you in real!?" He growled, and the woman just chuckled kneeling down in front of him.

"You want jimin, right?" She asked, and the man froze on his place.

"What rubbish you are t-talking!? He is jungkook's mate! I have to protect h-" and his words got cut in mid, when Lisa poured a pink liquid over his head, making him fell calm, and a pink glow showed in his eyes.

"Look at it, taemin San." She whispered, picking the crystal ball in her hand, and then, jimin's face showed in it, which made his eyes glow in pink once again.

"This beauty, can be yours, all you have to do is, kill taehyung for us." She whispered, and the other, just remained silent.

"I will do anything to claim him."

Flashback ends

"Using taemin in front of tzuyu was a good strategy, because she thought him as the real betrayer. She is our weakest bait at this moment."

"I know." Eunwoo said, finally turning his gaze to his sister, who stared up at him with her cold gaze.

"Tzuyu cannot kill jungkook. She is too weak to do so."

"She cannot kill him when he is in his senses. But she can surely kill him in his sleep." He said, and a smirk formed on his face.

"One day before the blue moon, send her to kill jungkook. Give any of your most lethal poisonous dagger to her, so that he would be dead in an instant." He said, and for some moments, she fell in her thoughts.

"And why, just one day before the blue moon?" She asked.

"So that even if she got caught while doing this, or if by any chance jungkook save himself, he would not have enough time to look for hoseok." And Lisa smiled at his words.

"But, what if taehyung found hoseok?" Lisa asked with a chuckle, like, if she knew the response of it already.

"Oh, then-" a smirk formed on his face, as he stared in his front, outside of the window.

"He will bow to me, my dear sister."

.

.