ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩

Start from the beginning

Slowly, her form started to change, starting from her eyes turning maroon, then her lips taking the black shade, and then, her attire changing into a shadow like black royal hanbok, and in the end, a dark vampire crown appeared on her head.

Her hands turned black, and a dark smoke started surround them, making those flower strains decay within some moments.

AN's eyes widen, when she saw the flower strains melted and fell on ground, making her free her hands, and slowly, she started to take her steps in her direction, with the same black smoke, or should say a negative energy coming out of her black tinted hands.

"I was not really about to use my this, newly gained power this early on any human, but you know the truth, so~" and in a blink, she pinned AN on ground by holding on both of her wrists in her one hand which was now normal, while the other hand, which was still emitting the dark energy, was now in front of her face.

"So you deserve to be dead." She whispered, but AN kicked her on her stomach, making them replace their positions and now Lisa was pinned to the ground.

"Your truth will come in front of everyone. Do not think hoseok's mate as moron. He is just using a facade" and again, AN was flipped and was pinned to the ground, this time in much firm grip.

"Facade?" She chuckled, and leaned down close to her ear, to whisper her words in them.

"You do not know, anything, AN. You do not know, anything." She whispered, and placed her cursed hand over her heart.

AN started to cough, as she started to feel her heart pace getting heavy. Her hand was not even in a tight grip around her hands which were pinned on top of her head, but the curse has started to kill her slowly.

"Y-you said t-that y-you were not going to u-use your c-curse this early. F-for whom y-you gained this c-curse huh?! And where is h-hoseok!?"

"Hoseok would be the mate of my brother earth dragon, and about this curse~" she said, and AN gasped her grip got firm around her throat.

"This curse is for that troublesome omega, park jimin, who is still not dead. After hoseok, he is the strongest omega, but I want to be the strongest in this world. " And with these words, she placed her other cursed hand over her chest too, making the dark energy flow into her body with faster pace.

She started to struggle, and tears rolled down her eyes, trying to move but feels like her body has paralyzed by that curse, and then-

And then she stopped struggling, making her body went completely still, and eyes went completely lifeless.

Lisa smiled, and removed her hand from her throat.

She stared at her lifeless corpse, with a huge smirk on her face.

"Good night, AN."

.

.

.

After two days, in early morning

The sudden death of seongja authornim shook everyone, specially eunwoo who was her destined mate, but seems like goddess Luna has decided something else. The reason of her death was supposed to be natural, which means her heart stopped beating on its own, and the reason could be the incision of her scent gland. This is what everyone thought.

Eunwoo was heartbroken knowing this, and decided to talk to hoseok, but strangely, he refused to even meet him, which made him feel even more hurt.

Now,

Hoseok's pov

"Hobi, you have not slept since two days. Please take some sleep." Yoongi hyung said once again, making me turn my tired gaze in his direction. From ever since I have bought here, no one has entered in this place. The strains, which are tied around of our wrists and ankles, open on their own for a wolf step in early morning and in night, to let us do some of our personal work and to have our meal which are provided by some masked wolves, whom yoongi hyung told me that they are just guards and the ghost hybrids. And then, as soon as we are done with those things, these strains grab us back on their own.