ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩

Start from the beginning

*Knock knock* the sudden knocks on the doors of her chamber gained her attention, which made her walk in their direction.

She opened them, and frowned internally when she found beomgyu, the omega sage of this golden luna's temple, standing in front of her chamber.

"Seongja AN has called you in the prayer hall." He said, and Lisa nodded at her words.

"I am coming" she said, and closed the doors, making her let out a loud groan.

Oppa! I am in trouble!

She said to her brother in her mind.

*Lisa is a vampire hybrid wolf, and even if the other is not her mate, she can still talk to that person through her mind. But for this, the other person should have a drop of their blood in their body and she also have to be a part or their body or their fluid in them*

What happen?

I cannot step in magical pond. What should I do!? Lisa asked, and for a moment the other fell silent.

You can create illusions in everyone's eyes. Create an illusion of hoseok that he has purified himself in the magical pond.

But it takes huge amount of energy of mine. If I did this, then my real form will show in front of everyone.

You have to hide from them for that period of time. Taehyung is not allowed to see you until you will be back to jung's reign. How much time would you need to gain your energy back?

Only one night.

Then it should not be a big problem. Do it. Do not bother me again. I have to take care of other things. His words made Lisa click her tongue in her mouth.

"Lets meet AN first."

.

.

.

"Oh prince, you took so long." AN said, and turned her gaze towards hoseok, but froze when her eyes fell on him.

"I apologize seongja. I was preparing for the purification ceremony." He said, and closed the doors behind slowly.

AN did not said anything, and just turned her face towards the sculpture of Luna, arranging the flowers around her feet.

"Did you wan-" hoseok's words got cut in mid, and he gasped when AN pinned him to the wall by using her magic, making two flower restrains appear around of his wrists, which got embedded to the wall behind him.

"Where is, hoseok? And why you have taken his face, Lisa?" She mumbled, slowly taking her steps towards of her, with a rose in her hand, which formed into a dagger.

(The dagger)

(The dagger)

"W-what are you saying seongja AN? I am hoseok! Are you in sleep?"

"Do not lie Lisa. I have spent almost all of my life in this temple. Non of your illusion will work on me. Now tell me, where is hoseok or I will kill you at this exact moment!" She said, and the confusion and fear which was covering hoseok's face slowly disappeared, making a smirk form on his face.