Chapter 134 - Backer (2)

Start from the beginning

-I saw Kang Woojin at the airport, and he was really, really more handsome than I thought!!

‘Netflix Japan’ and ‘Ame-talk Show!’ also contributed to the buzz. Occasionally, negative articles did pop up.

『Rumors of investors pulling out from the controversial ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’, film company denies such claims』

But these were in the minority and did not garner much attention. The focus was more on the recent recording of ‘Ame-talk Show!’ with Kang Woojin.

『Kang Woojin’s appearance on ‘Ame-talk Show!’ sparks curiosity post-recording』

This could be considered the highlight of Kang Woojin’s schedule in Japan. The ‘Ame-talk Show!’ Kang Woojin participated in had many elements – the first Korean rookie actor, guest Hwalin, Woojin’s vocals, talk segments, and more.

『‘Ame-talk Show!’ Production Team: ‘Kang Woojin possesses extraordinary abilities’』

Including Kang Woojin’s hidden talents. Given Woojin’s popularity in Japan, the reaction was immediate.

– Ame-talk did a great job! I must watch the broadcast live for the first time in a while!

– Hwalin participated as a guest?!? The pictures of them arriving together looked really good. Are they dating?

– It’s comments like yours that start false rumors.

– I’m not a fan of that actor. I wish he would leave ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’!

– After watching ‘Hanryang’, I admit he can act, but… there’s something unfamiliar about him.

– What are you talking about? Our country’s actors are terrible at acting, aren’t they?

– Kang Woojin! So cute! When can we see him on Ame-talk!?

– I saw Kang Woojin at the airport. Japan really lacks behind Korea in terms of visuals…

– I’m really looking forward to ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’, you know??

.

.

.

.

While there was a lot of anticipation, there were also a few twisted or outright negative comments. But, this is a natural course for a rising star, so it wasn’t a big problem. The main thing was.

– Subscribe to Kang Woojin’s SNS and YouTube! You can see his real self!

Kang Woojin’s recognition in Japan was growing rapidly day by day. At this point, the Korean media couldn’t just sit back and watch.

『Currently, Japan is smitten with ‘Monster Rookie’ Kang Woojin, his popularity spreading like a trend / Photos』

Isn’t that what they call ‘national pride’? There were also articles analyzing Kang Woojin’s popularity in Japan.

『Marketing Experts on ‘Kang Woojin’s unbelievable popularity in Japan: “The stagnant Japanese entertainment industry played a big role”』

Naturally, Korean public opinion was swelling with pride.

September 1st, Tuesday. At HTBS, a comprehensive programming network in Seoul.

Despite it being morning, the variety department office looked incredibly busy. The PDs of various programs were either on calls or in meetings with writers, and numerous props filled the desks and empty spaces around the office.