Chapter 126 - Fireworks (6)

Start from the beginning

“What are you saying… Are you sure? There were only speculations, no facts.”

“Just now! Director Tanoguchi officially announced it! The lead role is confirmed to be Woojin!”

At that moment, PD Shinjo’s eyes widened in shock.

“Contact bw Entertainment immediately! And bring all the plans we’ve made!”

“Yes, sir!”

“Hurry up! We need to coordinate with bw Entertainment and get the news out as soon as possible! And we have to overhaul more than half of our plans!”

The ‘Ame-talk Show!’ team became extremely busy, almost frantic.

And then.

『Korea’s hot newcomer ‘Kang Woojin’, soon to launch on Netflix Japan with the rom-com ‘Male Friend’』

As if waiting for the right moment, the Japanese Netflix side released news about the soon-to-be-launched ‘Male Friend.’

Additionally,

『’Kang Woojin’ and ‘Hwalin’ scheduled to visit Japan soon for ‘Male Friend’ promotions』

News about Kang Woojin and Hwalin’s upcoming schedule in Japan was also leaked.

-Wow! Kang Woojin and Hwalin are coming to Japan!!

-Really?? Male Friend? Is it a rom-com? I have to check it out!

-Which airport! What time! I want to see them in person!

This news spread rapidly as well.

Then back to Korea.

In Korea, where the news had exploded even before it reached Japan, the country was still in turmoil even as afternoon turned into night. Various portal sites continuously updated their news, and these articles spread rapidly through the clicks of numerous fingers.

It was noisy. The most intense uproar of the year.

By this point, it was impossible for Kang Woojin’s acquaintances not to be aware of the situation. His sister, Kang Hyun-ah, was shocked, and Woojin’s close friends were in a frenzy about the exclusive news.

Furthermore, everyone Kang Woojin had ever interacted with was equally stunned.

Directors, PDs, actors, staff – counting just the number of people, hundreds were showing a range of reactions.

“PD~nim! Have you seen the news?! Our Kang Totem has been confirmed for the lead role in Akari Takikawa’s live-action movie!”

“I saw it too! That project will do really well!”

“But why can Woojin sing so well? Didn’t you know this? If I had known, I would have asked him for an OST in Hanryang!”

“How would I have known!”

Starting with PD Song Man-woo and writer Park Eun-mi, everyone was too excited to express their feelings in words.

Ultimately, it was the beginning of chaos.

Yes, just the beginning. This was just the start. Hwalin, who had been with Kang Woojin until a moment ago and was now sitting in her van, had earphones on.

The reason was simple.

-♬♪

She was listening to Kang Woojin’s cover song. In other words, she had checked out the ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel on YouTube. She smiled at the greeting video and was deeply moved by the cover song, her expression changing dramatically.