If Eva hadn't returned from her honeymoon, she wouldn't have been willing to get up today.

Eva sent her a message, saying that she had brought some specialty from Malaysia, and asked her to go downstairs to help move it.

Amelia replied on WhatsApp, "What specialty did you buy? Is it big and heavy?"

Eva replied quickly, "It's not big or heavy, just too much. Come and help me!"

Amelia replied with an "OK" and was about to turn off her phone and go downstairs, but then a WhatsApp message came in.

Mr. Shawn sent it. Since the last time she replied, "I'll talk to you in a few days," he had never sent her any more messages.

She thought he was tired of sleeping with her, so he didn't intend to bug her.

She didn't expect him to be so obedient. She told him to wait a few days before contacting her, and he obediently waited for a few days before getting in touch.

When Amelia saw the word "Nightshade," she was a little stunned.

Although he was well-behaved and obedient, she couldn't stand his torture.

Amelia thought for two minutes and replied, "I'm not feeling well these days. Can you wait a little longer?"

When she sent it out, Mr. Shawn replied quickly, "Did you wear out your body by sleeping too much with Jackson?"

Seeing this, Amelia froze.

How did he know Jackson?

How did he know that she knew Jackson?

And why did he say that she had done too much with Jackson?

She suddenly remembered that Mr. Shawn had called her hundreds of times that night when she was in Jackson's presidential suite.

He must have seen her with Jackson, so he had called her so crazily.

In other words, he was always monitoring her, so he knew her situation like the back of his hand.

No matter which one it was, Amelia felt terrified.

She was in the light, but he was in the dark. It was easy for him to control and manipulate her.

When Amelia was thinking about how to get rid of Mr. Shawn, another message came from Whatsapp.

[How many times have you slept with Jackson?]

For some reason, Amelia felt he was testing how many times he could accept that they had done it.

Amelia thought momentarily and replied, "Since my body has been worn out, we have done it many times."

She felt that Mr. Shawn must be a little bit concerned. Otherwise, he wouldn't have called her hundreds of times.

If she replied like this, Mr. Shawn would think she had slept with Jackson many times and would not want to touch her again.

After she sent the message, Mr. Shawn did not reply.

It seemed that she was right. Mr. Shawn did mind.

Amelia couldn't help but smile. She put away her phone and hurried downstairs.

Eva parked the car downstairs and moved things out of the boot.

"Eva!"

Amelia hurriedly walked over and gave her a big hug from behind.

Eva turned around and looked at Amelia with a smile.