Could it be that she was not referring to this?

But he had only done this one thing and had never done anything to hurt her before.

He couldn't figure it out and wanted to ask more questions, but Amelia said lightly, "Mr. Collins, please send me back. Thank you."

She didn't have the right to ask Jackson to send her home, but her legs could not move, and she could only ask him for help.

Otherwise, she would have to stay in the villa until her legs recovered.

However, she did not want to stay with Jackson.

Her indifference and alienation made Jackson frown slightly.

"Sorry to trouble you, Mr. Collins."

Amelia added as if she feared he would refuse to send her off.

Seeing that she wanted to leave so badly, Jackson didn't force her.

He handed the plate to Amelia and said, "I'll send you back after breakfast."

Amelia didn't have much appetite, but when she heard his promise to take her back, she obediently took the plate.

After breakfast, it took Amelia some effort to change into her clothes.

She wore a professional suit to attend the bidding conference yesterday, and the loose-fitting trousers of the suit just covered up her swollen legs.

After she changed her clothes, Jackson came in again.

She was thinking about how to ask him to help her go downstairs.

As if Jackson had seen through her thoughts, he walked over, lifted her quilt, and carried her in his arms.

Amelia was stunned momentarily, but Jackson said lightly, "If you could leave alone, you wouldn't have asked me to send you off."

His words exposed Amelia's thoughts, making her feel a little uncomfortable. She lowered her head.

The woman in his arms was very light with a sickly look, looking weak.

It seemed that just a gust of wind could blow her emaciated body down.

Jackson's heart ached when he saw Amella like this.

"Amelia."

After he carried her out of the villa, he called out to her softly.

Amelia looked up at him and waited quietly without saying anything.

After silence, Jackson lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot about you. Please don't hate me."

When he said this, his eyes were clean and clear, without any flaws.

Amelia looked into his eyes and wanted to see a trace of acting in his eyes, but she could only see the sincerity in them.

She frowned and asked in disbelief, "Did you really... lose your memory?"

Jackson nodded. "I tried to regain my memory, but it gave me a headache whenever I thought about it."

Especially when he thought of her, his head hurt even more. His brain seemed to be preventing him from recalling anything related to Amelia.

He didn't know why, but every time he saw her, he couldn't help but feel sad.

When he first lost his memory, he didn't have such emotions.

But when they met again this time, this kind of unclear emotion became more and more intense.