The afterglow of the setting sun shone on the calm and proud back, giving people an indescribable sense of loneliness.

"James..."

He called out to him, but James didn't respond.

He walked over and followed his line of sight to look down.

Paul happened to see Jackson carefully carry Amelia into the car.

"The two of them are looking down on us!"

One was a woman James had kept as a mistress, and the other was a man who had talked about marriage with his sister.

Not only did the two of them get together, but they even dared to hug each other in the territory of the Evans Group!

"Do you think Jackson will marry her?"

Just as Paul angrily gnashed his teeth, James suddenly asked this question.

The Rolls-Royce stopped at the gate of the community. Amelia, lying in the back seat, had not woken up yet.

The driver asked Jackson, "Mr. Collins, should I wake Ms. Garcia?"

Jackson turned his head to look at the peacefully sleeping Amelia, feeling a bit reluctant to wake her up.

"You go back first. Leave the car to me."

Hearing this, the driver had no choice but to leave the car keys to Jackson and get out of the car.

Jackson didn't know which building and room Amelia lived in, nor did he know when she would wake up.

After hesitating for a few minutes, he started the car and took her to his villa.

This villa was his real estate. He had planned to live here when he came to Arcadia.

But Ms. Moore insisted on arranging a hotel for them, so he had never been there.

After he parked the car, he carried Amella into the villa.

"Mr. Collins, you are back."

Cora, who was waiting in the villa, hurried over when she saw Jackson.

Jackson nodded and instructed Cora, "Prepare a set of clean pajamas."

Cora glanced at the girl in his arms and dared not ask any more questions. She replied with a "yes" and went out to prepare pajamas.

Jackson put Amelia on the bed in the second bedroom. Looking at her peaceful and beautiful face, the sense of paranoia eased slightly.

He raised his hand and rubbed her hair. The expression in his eyes was so gentle that even he did not notice it.

He sat by the bed and watched her for a long time before asking Cora to help her change into the pajamas.

Then he went to the bathroom, washed up, and returned to the bedroom to look at Amelia.

Seeing that she had turned over and changed her sleeping, he heaved a deep sigh of relief.

It was as if she had passed away silently when she fell asleep.

Jackson was worried that something might happen to her while sho was sleeping, so he was not at ease.

Now that Amelia was safe and sound, he gently closed the door and turned to the main bedroom.

When Amelia woke up, it was already the next day. She looked at the unfamiliar room in a daze. She remembered crying on the sofa yesterday.

She cried so hard that she was out of breath and fainted.

Fortunately, she had taken a lot of medicine before coming to the bidding meeting. Otherwise, she would not be able to wake up.