"So now you want a brownie?" He asked. Trinity rolled her eyes and ignored him, wiping her tear stained fingers on her leggings before turning to look out of the window.

Hoseok shook his head. She would be fine. It was best if she ate after the session. He knew trinity. If she ate now she would be asleep before they made it to the studio.

Once they stopped at a red light, hoseok took it upon himself to grab a granola bar from her bag. He opened it and placed it in her right hand before grabbing her left hand to hold over the armrest. Trinity stared down at the granola bar. It smelled good. Looked good...

It didn't take long before she was munching on her granola bar. Hoseok bit back a laugh at her antics.

_______

The first thing hoseok noticed when they entered the studio was the smell of incense candles. It smelled of cinnamon and women - and by "women", he meant sweet. He was in heaven.

Trinity held on tightly as if he were a child she was walking with in the candy store as she signed in and greeted the rather feminine man who worked as a receptionist.

"Good morning Trinity. I'm assuming this is the fiancé?" He smiled, glancing over at hoseok. Trinity giggled.

"Yes Colby, he is. Don't say anything outta line."

"I'll control it. He's all yours." Colby chuckled and nodded towards the back. Hoseok kissed his teeth and looked anywhere else but at Colby.

"They've already began stretching in the back. Joan is really excited to see you. I'm beginning to think you're her favorite."

"Please don't tell anyone else that. Next thing you know I'm getting whacked with yoga mats." Trinity mumbled.

"And next thing you know I'm back there squaring up with anybody who had the audacity to try you." Colby pointed. "Go ahead guys. Enjoy."

The pair made their way towards the back of the building. Trinity glanced over her shoulder at hoseok who still seemed confused as ever.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Im fine. I just didn't realize this was such a big thing."

"Many pregnant women find yoga to be quite helpful. It helps us find useful ways to stretch that won't hurt our muscles. And my doctor also said that it can help lower the chances of me experiencing any complications during labor."

"Noted." Hoseok mumbled. Before they entered the room, trinity had shown him to an area where they were to take off their shoes. Hoseok assisted trinity in taking off her shoes, letting her sit down on a little bench as he slipped off her shoes.

When they entered the room, hoseok seen the floor covered in yoga mats and couples seated on them. Husbands helping their wives stretch, an instructor walking around providing any advice as needed.

Trinity found her spot in the third to last row in the corner. She took her mat from Hoseok's hand and laid it down on the floor. Hoseok watched as a woman approached Trinity from behind, laying her hand down gently on her shoulder before smiling warmly.

"Trinity. I'm so happy you finally made it."

Trinity turned around, her ponytail tickling her shoulder as she placed her hand down on her stomach, allowing for the woman to embrace her.