They would be attending a couple's yoga session this morning. Trinity had been doing it for some time now ever since she started showing more with the baby. It had been helping her relieve some of the stress and tension she had been feeling ever since the beginning of her pregnancy.

It gave her a sense of self, meditation and relief.

With hoseok working and Michelle being busy with her career and family and what not - trinity was pretty much alone when neither of them were there.

She felt less lonely at her yoga sessions. She made friends with the other pregnant women who attended, although a great deal of them were older than her and already married. They were all so kind and lovely to her. And ever since it had been announced that today would be a couple's session - they had been excited to meet hoseok.

Trinity was nervous to bring him around. Hoseok didn't know how to act. Aside from his overprotective tendencies, he was incredibly curious and outspoken. If something about this session bothered him or wasn't for him, no doubt would he speak his mind. And trinity really would hate for him to embarrass her.

Minutes after helping trinity get settled in comfortably and placing the yoga mat in the backseat, they were on the road. Trinity adjusted his ac to her liking and connected her phone to his Bluetooth before gripping his hand over the arm rest.

The sun was beaming early this morning, so hoseok had his sunglasses over his eyes. Massaging the back of her hand with his thumb as they caught the freeway, Trinity hummed and looked out of the window. Her mouth suddenly watering as they passed a chic fil a.

"Ooouu I could really go for a cobb salad right now." She mumbled.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked, having not heard her the first time.

Trinity pouted. "Can we stop and get me a cobb salad and a milkshake?" She asked, gazing over at him. Hoseok raised a brow.

"No. What happened to 'we're going to be late'?" He teased.

"I lied. We're actually really early." Trinity said. Not that early. But when they arrived they would be there 10 minutes before the actual session started.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Still no, boo. You don't need to have ice cream right now. We'll go after the session baby." He said.

"What?" Trinity frowned. Hoseok sighed.

"No, Trinity."

Trinity opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She found it evil how he could just deny her a meal. If she hadn't known any better, she would've thought that he purposefully came this way so that she could see a chic fil a and begin craving a salad.

Hoseok glanced in her direction before looking back at the road. Of course her bottom lip was jutted out and she looked to be on the brink of tears. He wouldn't fall for that.

"Eat one of your granola bars. We'll go after the session." He said again.

"And that's final." He added, just to let her know he wasn't fucking around.

"I don't want a granola bar. I want my salad, brownie and milkshake." She sniffled, removing her hand from his to wipe her eyes. She hadn't even realized she began crying.