She didn't expect James to find out the truth so quickly, nor did she expect him to question her.

She had always thought he wouldn't pay too much attention to anything related to her since he didn't care about her.

However, she underestimated James. He was able to uncover whether she and Kevin Harris had slept together or not, so naturally, this matter could not be concealed from him.

Meanwhile, if Jackson discovered that she had leaked their past, he would not let her off so quickly.

Thinking of this, Amelia did not give any explanation.

Compared to Jackson's vicious methods, It was better to be misunderstood, suspected, and questioned by him.

"Say something," James lowered his head and moved closer to her, his thin lips touching her cheek.

She subconsciously wanted to dodge, but he clasped the back of her head and stopped her from moving.

"I'll only give you one chance to explain!"

His magnetic and pleasant voice and suppressed anger put Amelia in a dilemma.

In front of her was James, and behind her was Jackson. Being sandwiched in the middle made Amelia feel worse than death.

"I have nothing to explain. It has nothing to do with Mr. Evans."

She remained silent for a long time. Just as James was about to lose patience, she replied.

"It has nothing to do with me..."

After repeating her words flatly, he moved closer to her face.

The moment he pressed down with his delicate face, Amelia's heart skipped a beat again.

His thin lips went straight to hers as if he would kiss her at any time.

Amelia didn't know what he was going to do. She was scared and guilty.

Just as she clenched her fists and was at a loss about what to do, James suddenly spoke up.

"You lied to me because he's Ryan Jones. You lied because you didn't want me to know your past. Am I right?"

His words made Amelia shock.

He suspected that Jackson was Ryan.

As expected, she couldn't play any tricks in front of James.

James's brain and ability were not something that ordinary people could compete with.

Amelia's action confirmed his guess.

He was testing her, but he didn't expect Jackson to be the man she had longed for.

As far as he knew, the secret of the Collins Group was that Jackson, who had been lost for many years, was found five years ago!

Amelia sold herself five years ago, and Jackson was founded five years ago. What a coincidence and they had known each other for many years.

There was only one possibility: Jackson was the man she had yearned for day and night in her dreams!

James thought she had slept with Jackson in less than a day because she wanted to take this opportunity to attach herself to Jackson. But he didn't expect that Jackson was her lover.

No wonder they slept with each other so naturally. It turned out that they were former lovers reunited, which was why they could not wait to sleep with each other!

Realizing this, his tall and straight body gradually stiffened.

"Amelia Garcia, was that the first time you sold yourself?"

He rarely called her by her full name. Most of the time, he called her like this, which meant it was severe.

Amelia didn't dare to lie to him anymore. She quickly nodded and said, "Yes."

He had a neat freak, and she dared not step on it.

However, James didn't believe her at all. "I can't tell whether you're telling the truth."

Amelia was stunned for a moment. It was because she had lied to him that he had lost trust in her.

"I... you saw it last time. The bedsheets..." The blood on the bedsheets was red.

She was too embarrassed to say that.

Their first ML was relatively fierce, and she would blush every time she recalled it.

When she lowered her head with a blush, he sneered, "Who knows if you've had surgery."

She loved Ryan so much that she cried her heart out in her dream. How could she keep her virginity?

Amelia's face turned pale. She looked up at James in disbelief.

James looked at her with distrust as if he was sure she had undergone surgery.

For a moment, she didn't know how to prove she was a virgin when she sold herself to him.

At the same time, Amelia was furious. It took him a lot of effort to break through the hymen. How could he suspect that she had undergone surgery?

Frustrated, she didn't know what to say.

Seeing that she remained silent, the anger in James's eyes gradually turned into disappointment.

This woman was really something. She made James lower his head to look for her repeatedly.

He felt ridiculous and stupid thinking of what he had done during this period!

As if he had suddenly woken up, he let go of her.

In an instant, the disappointment in his eyes returned to alienation.

"From now on, I won't come to you again."

After saying that, he left.

Amelia was stunned on the spot. When she saw the figure walking away quickly, her heart skipped a beat.

Her intuition told her that after the door was opened, he would never come back.

She didn't know where her courage came from but suddenly rushed forward and stopped him.

She explained incoherently, "I'm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you before. I and Ryan, no, Jackson. We, we..."

"It has nothing to do with me..."

James Interrupted her indifferently, "I came to you because I can't stand being deceived. Now that I know the reason, it doesn't matter anymore."

His words made Amelia feel terrible.

The words he wanted to say in one breath were all blocked in his throat, and he could no longer tell them.

She pretended that nothing had happened and nodded.

"Okay, then, Mr. Evans, take care."

As soon as she finished speaking, tears appeared in her eyes. She quickly turned around, not letting him see her.

The sound of the door opening and closing came from behind her. Without pausing for a second, the man decided to leave the resting room.

Amelia turned around to look at the tightly shut door. Her heart seemed to have been cut open, empty, and painful.

Even her body was weak. She couldn't support herself anymore. She leaned against the wall and lay down on the sofa again.

She stared at the ceiling with tears.

This time, she and James should be over...