"Of course she hasn't. She wouldn't be Selena if she didn't watch Spongebob!" Calls out an excited voice.

"SANDRA!!!" I yell not actually giving any damns about the people around me.

I haven't seen my best friend fro 6 months because I had been travelling. San and Jake had stood the test of time and were still together. They got married whilst in college and began baby-making. They had four beautiful children of which I was named the god-mother. They were almost like my own children.

"RILEY AMELIA HARPER... how DARE you NOT VISIT?" she screams out before grabbing me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Release girl!"

Sandra lets go and I look at Jake and give him a big smile. I have actually missed that devil. I give him a hug and then we all begin to chat.

A few minutes later a new arrival joins us. It's another dark haired boy that I know all too well.

"Damon, is that you? I haven't seen you since graduation!"

"Riley. Sorry about that I went straight into photography school and have since been travelling the globe looking for the next award-wining photograph. I even did a few free-lance photo's for your dad."

Damon looks good. He was looking very debonair and I couldn't believe that this was the same guy that was too shy to ever ask Prissie out on a second date.

"Actually you did that free-lance work for me.." I say knowingly. I always get a bit proud when I announce what I did with my life.

"What?" Damon says giving the typical reaction.

"Yeah. I took over my dad's newspaper after college."

For some reason people get shocked whenever I tell them I am now a journalist and I find it very amusing.

"What happened to medicine at Oxford?" Dame asks me.

"Did that fro a year. Got bored so I applied to Harvard. Did my degree in journalism and took over from Dad two years later. And when I saw that my Damon was a photographer I knew that I had to get you as a photographer on my team- even if it as on my free-lance consultancy team. I also knew you wouldn't work for me and hence why I let you deal with my dad." I say with a smile.

Damon just looks at me before shaking his head and laughing heartily.

"You were always a bit too clever for your own good Riley."

"She was always a smartass," Chips in Prissie who had appeared halfway through my rant. She was a successful fashion blogger now as well as the editor for some famous fashion magazine.

"You're one to talk missy," I say sticking my tongue out.

"You never enjoyed using your manners," Come a deep voice from behind me.

I whirl around and see Mattie and Gemma standing hand and hand.

Matt was a very successful lawyer and after winning Masterchef Gemma had started her own bistro. It just so happened that Gemma had located her bistro directly across Matt's practice. He would go and eat her food before her little Bistro became well-known and after it became too packed for him to find a place at lunch Gemma would go and deliver to 'her most faithful customer." Eventually he worked up the guts to ask her out and they had been dating for about two years now.

"It just takes too much effort," I tease Matt back and he laughs before handing me my M&M's. He was the only one who still sent them to me constantly no matter where I was in the world with work. I was grateful to both of them for understanding my candy craving.