Chapter 30 (Finale)

Nanon

I looked at the guy with my face and a flowery aura behind him smirking at me. I must have been stunned because I couldn't feel my feet.

He is... me? I am... What is...

Are you confused?

He asked and sat on a stone a few meters across of me.

Don't worry. I am just a shadow who came to life because that comic came to life again.

He pointed towards the portal from where I could see Ohm lying unconscious.

But I was still too flabbergasted to speak.

What the fuck have you done to yourself Nanon?

He asked. This time his smirk turned to a scoff. He seemed annoyed.

You took over my life. It was not your choice but you did. Remember?

"S-so... are you... the real omega Nanon?" I finally spoke.

He shook his head and laughed. I wish. But no. I am the Omega you made. Not the one Jay created.

"Meaning?" I took a step closer to him. My fear is getting overpowered by curiosity.

Fucking hell! Do I need to explain everything to you? Alright. Look here. Who was I? A timid omega who was created to fulfil the fantasies of a psycho who got the magic to bring me to life. He made me recessive and weak. He made me suffer via Ohm, Sky and Roy. He made my life pitiable by making me a victim of unrequited love. I was always sad and worried and ready to surrender to whoever decided my next step for me. No say for myself, no say for my wishes.

I looked at him and gulped. I remember the diary I had read which got burnt a few days back. This is the Nanon who Jay had created in his comic named Dominant Alpha's Recessive Omega.

But it all changed the day you took over my life.

"..."

You made me fearless. You made me the omega who was not control by the alphas around him. You made your own choices. In fact, you even helped my brother get his love life on track. You may not realize but you turned the tables for the omega verse fate decided by this fucking webtoon artist.

He got up from the stone and came walking towards me and held me from my shoulder.

But what did you do after leaving Slash? You lost all your courage and became like the old me. Why? Just fucking why?

Why the fuck are you letting that asshole decide your life for you?

Nanon, I am just a shadow. And as soon as Jay closes that portal, I will be gone. But you are real. You have to take charge. Don't forget yourself. Don't become the timid omega. You are The Omega in The Comic World who wrote his story himself. No matter what the author or the fanfic writers decided for you.

It's time to do what you should do. And I am sure you know what it is.

This is your choice now. You can choose and succumb to his wishes or you can stay here and live your life without any drama.

Before I could say anything, he was gone. The shadow of Omega Nanon was gone leaving me perplexed.

My whole body froze when I started recalling everything from the start till now. And it wasn't a shock for me when I realized that I can only save any one out of Ohm and me... And I know what choice should be made.