Chapter 2

Nanon

After a lot of sleeping, when I came out, I saw a note from Nonnie.

'Going to a friend's Will be back at night. Dinner's on the table.'

I glanced at the boxes on the table and grinned. And then I saw the mess she had left on the table. All her notes, and books and novels and comics. I picked up everything and started to stock it in the compartment below the table which is supposed to be used for it.

My dad works as a senior civil engineer. He is decent and understanding. While we both take after our mom who was once an actress in TV shows but now is a social influencer.

Nonnie is doing her masters. And we are just 2 years apart making us more like friends. Who love each other but bite each other in the ass more.

And one thing I CANNOT stand about her is her hobby of reading. I mean it's good to read. But she reads novels, hopeless romantic ones, and comics. And these days there is this weird trend. BL comics. BL short for Boys Love. Long for BuLlshit.

As I was arranging the books, a book fell out of my hand and opened to the very page that I had seen in the evening. Two guys, semi naked kissing each other...

I shook my head and arranged all the books in place.

Then I placed myself on the couch like Nonnie does usually with her feet up and picked up the weird comic book named Dominant Alpha's Recessive Omega.

"I am your Alpha. And I am a dominant alpha. I am also the richest man on this planet named Slash. But I am the one who is the unluckiest also Look at Perth. He is not even a dominant Alpha. But he has a dominant Omega Chimon as his engaged partner. Pfft!" I snickered. What kind of a planet is named Slash? And another gay couple? Is there any normal couple in this? I laughed.

"My Alpha! Why are you so upset with me? I am your Omega. We have been engaged since childhood. And I have always loved you." What the fuck does it mean by a recessive omega? What does Nonnie keep reading all the time?

No wonder she behaves like a crackpot. Look at what nonsense she is reading.

"My omega is a recessive omega. How can I be anything but upset? I cannot feel a thing when I look at you. Oh c'mon. That's because you are a guy. And he is a guy. Asshole!" I mumbled stupidly.

"Please my dear Ohm, hold me close to you. Look at me affectionately. Nanon is born for you my alpha. WHAT THE FUCK!" The character's name is Nanon? Impossible. I have a very uncommon name.

As I held the book, my thumb seemed to be into the book. I quickly threw it and got up. Why the hell am I hallucinating such things. Why did it feel like my thumb was getting sucked into the book?

Curiosity kills the cat. I am not a cat. So I can be curious right?

So I again, very slowly, very carefully... tried to hold it. But something like lightering struck me and the book light up against me...

NANON

I heard the same voice again calling my name. And then like a force pulling me in, I was pulled into the book that became as huge as me opening like a door in front of me.

I held the couch tight but the force was so high that the couch was also moving along.

I used all my might to hold on to whatever that could help me stay but the book was pulling me in.

I was screaming... I was calling Nonnie, Mom and Dad. But of course nobody was here.

Am I dying?

Did I commit suicide? Was I that depressed on Jao?