Nanon's Annoyed Rap (Bonus) 😎

Nanon

I am not an OMEGA. I am a HUMAN. I am not a VP. I am a music composer who mostly writes raps.

What the hell? I am forgetting myself now. Yeah... I am going to tell you all who I am. Listen to me.

(Music Helps 👆)

Hey yo!

Readers of this annoying comic. (That's just mild, I may call you a d**k)

Listen to me, lemme sing you a rap. If you like it, you're allowed to clap.

I was dreaming the last night, that I was on a weird flight.

It took me to the zombie world. I peed in my pants with my toes curled.

As time passed, it got even worse, I guess, zombies were better than this manhole curse.

This place is not Earth, it's called Slash. And I am not even kidding, it's equal to trash.

The beings here are called alpha-beta-shit, and guess what there's also me, the annoying Omega bit.

What the actual fuck is recessive and dominant? Listen you Slash-ians, your illiteracy is so prominent.

Fart is pheromone, it irks me to the bone. I say, leave me alone, Oops! I gotta watch my tone.

Assholes rules the place here, coz the cavemen instincts work at the base here.
You are the leaders, you are the alpha, you are the boss... Fuck you, dummy larva.

But if you are Beta, I am sorry for you, coz, I wanna know, fuck, who are you?
You are like a third gender who is highly neglected, but trust me, they are not at all affected.

O-ME-GA you poor slut. you rock the the slash, you have it in your gut.
But you gotta learn to be on side, and spread your legs for Larvas... open and wide.

There's also something known as heat cycle. Nobody mentioned this nonsense, not even in bible.
I thought I got in that when I was crawling on my arm, but my mom told, "Baby, it's a false alarm".

These instincts are worsening my day, Also, I am not sure if I am straight or gay.
"Loser-in-love" Jao did announce. But now guess what, I know how to pounce-and-bounce.

Shamelessly I can grind on a bulged lap, the kind-of whore I am, am adding it in rap.
But am stuck in a fucking love triangle. where against a stonewall, I have his brother in angle.

This wasn't enough, so the author gave me a diary. what I read in there was a bit eerie.
Now I am in a puddle, don't ask me why. coz I need to find a friend named dash-dash-y.

Everyday I think, tomorrow can't be more grim, but N-O, you are now HIM.
What the fuck, Nanon, what were you doing in here? why is your life so hard to bear?

But don't worry, enough suffering, YO you readers, you keep buffering.
Because I am not the comic Nanon, I am a human, a fucking canon.

Have decided, I'll stomp on this shit. And soon, I'll get outta here, THAT'S IT!