Chapter 23

Nanon

He looked at me with a face that showed both pain and happiness. As I lay on top of him, tears washed out of my eyes.

"I am not dreaming, right?" I asked.

His face changed a little. He gave a weak smile. "You're pretty much on top of me. Do you not feel me?"

I couldn't help but smile. I like him for sure. I know he also likes me. But what has been proven so far? I'm not sure. Having him in my arms like this is still so overwhelming and comforting. "I am happy..." I said it out loud with a smile.

Again, he smiled, but he looked like he was having trouble. Of course, I'm almost as big as he is. I quickly got up and helped him stand up so I could see him better.

He took a deep breath, and I could see that he was breathing normally again. What he said about thanking Aim was hard for me to understand, but the strong pheromone smell was slowly going away.

I didn't understand. He looked like he was about to get hot. He might have been in heat. What then took place? Is it because he was traded again? I got really excited when I smelled the pheromone before, but Ohm seems calm now. He finally looked at me with a smile. "Hi!" He said hello.

After that, he looked at me from the bottom up. Next, he smiled in a well-known way. "You are turned on... My Omega." My heart skipped a beat. He began to walk towards me and said, "I might have to greet you properly, huh?"

I could tell from the look in his eyes that the Alpha inside him was taking over again. He will let it go with just one pull. Having longed for him for a long time, I want to let it go today.

We need to talk and learn a lot. I still want him though. It's okay to wait for everything else.

He sniffed, smiled big, closed his eyes, and breathed in the scent, which makes me think I might be releasing pheromones. I really wanted to kiss him when I saw him.

As I got closer to him, I closed the gap between us and grabbed him by the collar.

"I don't just need your help... I need you." I asked while biting his bottom lip.

He put his hands around my waist. "Oh, I'll no longer be able to stop... I'm telling you this. You should only start things that you can finish." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I smiled, took my hands off of his collar, and rubbed the back of his neck and hair. "Then let's go all the way."

He kissed me again. It was a little tougher this time than the last time. He had trouble breathing. He wasn't sure what to do first. But he kissed me over and over. I kissed him back and slowly ate him up. Because we had kissed so many times before, our tongues were already moving in a rhythm. That was the same as this.

Then he put his hand below my waist and grabbed me by the behind. He grabbed me with his hands and kissed me hard. I could also feel the heat in my body.

There was also a moment down there. From both sides

"You are really feeling it already, huh?" He kissed my lips.

"You seem to be excited too." I told him that and grabbed his shirt collar again.

I began taking his shirt off. He touched me from behind as soon as his hand went through my clothes. We never took more than 10 seconds to close our lips and catch our breath. Then he put his mouth close to my neck.

He took off my shirt's top buttons and sucked on my neck even more. His teeth and lips were all over my neck and shoulders.

It was hard for me to keep myself in check. I put my arms around him.