Chapter 27

Ohm

I folded my arms and frowned at the boy in front of me, who had been hiding from me for more than a week.

But I literally had to make Aim crawl with me to meet her best friend, whom she is meeting daily in college anyway.

"Why are you here?" He asked, confused.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"What?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"You did not go to your studio." I pointed.

I am not sure what it is. I am straight. I liked Preaw. But why do I now only think about this guy?

I am so invested that I can't make sense of it all. All I know is that when he looks at me like that, I feel like he is longing for me, and I need to be with him.

"I am not going to my studio; that is my business." He replied. "What is your problem?"

"I don't know. Give me your number." I extended my hand.

He gaped once, then looked away, then gaped again and turned to me. "Look, I don't know what you mean by what you said the other day... We don't know each other. Right?"

"You are asking me and telling me?" I asked.

He got up and rubbed his face with his palms. "Look... We have nothing to talk about." He looked desperate. Why is it like he keeps pushing me away and then pulls me close with the way he keeps looking at me? See, that look again. "Please leave, Ohm." He said he was showing the door.

I got up and walked towards the door, only to stop and turn to him again. "Why did you hug me?"

He looked up. He seemed nervous again. That is the same face that I have seen before. "Wh-why are you at it again? I told you; you are handsome."

"So, if you see a handsome guy, you hug him?"

"God! You are still so stubborn without your traits." He mumbled out loud, getting up from the chair and pacing in the other direction.

I walked close to him, and he paused, looking at me wide-eyed.

"Still so stubborn? How do you know that I was stubborn before too? Did we not meet for the first time when you hugged me? And what do you mean by traits?"

His lips quivered as he backed slowly, keeping distance between us. "Wh-what is this? Is your second name 'Questionnaire'?"

I smirked and walked closer.

"Stop! At least 10 meters of distance should be between you and me. Got it?" He said that, and I paused.

Something in my mind flashed. Why do I feel like I have heard this before? Some flashes of memory of two boys walking around a table made me tremble.

What was that? What did I see just now? Why did those grey figures look like Nanon and me?

"Oh... Ohm. Are you okay?" Nanon rushed to me and held me.

I looked up and met his eyes. Those eyes again... He is worried for me. He will feel the pain if I am in pain.

When I couldn't take my eyes off him, his expression changed and he quickly released me. "S-sorry."

I shook my head and calmed myself. This has been happening a lot recently since I met Nanon.

And that's also another reason why I am unable to go away from him.

"You should leave now." He walked to the door and opened it.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose, unable to make sense of anything at all. Finally, I sighed and got up, walked to him, shut the door, and pushed him against a wall, trapping him between my arms.