Chapter 18

Nanon

"I am... what?"

"Ohm... yes... please... I am feeling itchy... Help me, please."

"You are pregnant." The doctor said.

"Nanon... I... can't hold back anymore..."

Another flash... A hazy memory reminding me of what my mind was unable to recall clearly made me realize that it was all real. Even if I am in a comic world, I am alive. And... I AM REALLY AN OMEGA...

"Where is your partner?" The doctor asked me, bringing me out of my thought train.

I looked around immediately to find Ohm. But I couldn't see him. To think, my instincts automatically told me to look for him on the word "Partner" is weirdly acceptable to me.

If I have a womb...

And I got pregnant...

Which is impossible through masturbation...

And only possible when you have an unprotected intercourse with someone who has a d*ck shoved in you...

And in this world, if that someone with a d*ck is an alpha or a beta...

Then the father of this kid is definitely...

"Doctor, the one who came with him, went unconscious a while back. We have taken him to the ER." The nurse informed.

"Unconscious?" I jumped up from the bed.

"Sir, please, you should take care of yourself from now on. You can't jump like this." The doctor immediately said.

"Uhmm... Sorry doctor. I'll take care. But I need to rush to Ohm." I said that and turned to the nurse. "Where is the ER?"

The doctor nodded and gestured to the nurse, who walked out of the room, and I followed her.

I walked between people, feeling restless.

This is a big deal. I am facing the most impossible scenario in my life. I should be freaking out; I should be screaming, crying, and pacing here and there.

But somehow, I am only concerned about Ohm right now. I cannot think of anything else. My eyes are searching for him, my nose is longing for his scent, my breathing is accelerated, and my heart is beating so fast that it is almost aching.

What is happening to me?

"Where are we going?" I asked when Ohm pulled me with him while having a blindfold on my eyes.

"You'll know soon." His voice was almost a whisper, and I felt tingling. Unknown to me, I held his hand a bit more firmly. I am starting to like this... This warmth, this softer tone of the stonewall. In fact, he is not like a stonewall anymore. He is more like a strong base for me. A base on whom I can rely

"Here we are. I'll open your eyes." He said that and opened my eyes.

When I saw ahead, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Lumbini Park. A park where I have been playing since childhood.

A place that is finally similar to that on Earth. A place that I can recall and connect with.

For once, I felt like I was no Omega. I am Nanon. The normal human being Who has been playing here since he was 5-6 years old.