Chapter 12

Ohm

Some other purpose? The way these comic Ohm and Nanon's families have been after the wedding and heir, I could not think of any other purpose.

Not to forget that Ohm's pa has already written a will stating he wishes to give his all to his grandkid.

But what is it that this Nanon knows?

And why am I unaware of it? Or maybe this crazy guy is just making up something to avoid me?

I can't blame him. If I were an omega here and had to carry a womb and the possibility of giving birth to a child, along with the fact that another guy will be impregnating me, I would have scared the shit out of me.

But what if that's the sole purpose of our coming into this world? What if we are unable to get out of here otherwise?

I don't know if the outer world is stopped right now or if it is going on as usual. Because if it is not still, then my parents and my sister must be worried for me.

My job must have been gone by now. I would have been declared missing and would be declared dead after a while too.

How am I supposed to stay still and do nothing to try and get out of here?

I agree that even when the Nanon from the comic was all over me earlier, I was never interested in him. I could not even bring myself to hold his hand.

But this Nanon, his scent especially, and something about him that I am unable to comprehend, are attracting me to him. I am drawn to him as soon as I see him.

I won't call it love. I don't even know him. But I am fine with making love to him. Not because it is a necessity for the purpose I feel I have here. But because I am right now in the body of a dominant Alpha, I long for my Omega, whose unique pheromones are attracting me.

What bothers me is the fact that this feeling will be gone once we leave this world. We will no longer be in the bodies we are in right now. Then, considering that, how will we be once we go out? And the baby... what will happen to the baby? That baby will not exist in our world.

"OHM!"

A voice startled me. I looked up to see Perth looking at me wide-eyed.

"Can't you hear me?" He asked, annoyed. "What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"You are releasing pheromones. Do you know what happens when a dominant Alpha releases a pheromone to this extent?" They had to ask all Omegas to leave the office."

I looked around, and I did not even have to sniff. The place was filled with my pheromones.

But in that scenario also, all I could think of was... "Nanon? Shit! He must be troubled." I said that and got up.

Perth stopped me immediately. "Where are you going?"

"As I said, Nanon must be troubled. I need to find him and help him."

"I am not sure since when did you start caring for him." Perth said, making me halt in place. I recalled that earlier I was never close to Nanon. Neither was the Ohm before me. "And yes, he is in trouble right now." Perth continued. Despite the circumstances, my heart is aching at the thought of him in trouble.

"Then I'll go find him." I turned to leave the cabin.

"Roy is back." Perth said.

I paused. It took a moment to recall the name and the face. And then I turned to look at Perth, wide-eyed.

"He is my boyfriend."

"So what if I am your fiancé? Don't you love Sky too?"

"Roy is my Alpha."