Chapter 24

Nanon

I gulped wide eyed at the guy who just said something I never in my life ever imagined anyone to say.

A cliché.

I am a guy.

I will fall for a girl one day.

I will propose to her.

I will marry her if she agrees. I will take responsibility. I will make sure to give her all that I should as a good husband.

One day my wife may get pregnant. I will be blessed to have a chance to see my baby in my arms. I will be able to see myself in the kid's actions.

The life will go on and I will do all that my father did and his father did and so on.

But today I am here. In this unknown world. In front of this guy. Who is asking me to marry him. Whose child is surprisingly in my body right now. And the guy whom I seem to have fallen for.

But I am afraid. I am afraid that it's just my current body state that has fallen for him.

I am afraid I am ready to be a parent at all. I am afraid if my usually insane mind is ready for any of what I will take back from this world.

What if I fail to feel the same for him?

And what about him? Does he really love me enough to take this relationship back to Earth? What if he decides to leave me then? Will I be heartbroken?

What do I know about him? What does he know about me?

Apart from our Slash bodies that long for each other all the time, what do we have between us?

And what will happen to the baby?

Am I doing the right thing by even deciding to keep this baby? This body belongs to Omega Nanon. But this kid definitely is not his. So, is it right on my part to think about this?

What if I go back to Earth and the baby doesn't? Who will be responsible for it?

And is Ohm doing all this for me? Or because I am pregnant? Or because he wants to keep Jay way from me?

Am I even allowed to dream about a happy family that formed in a world that I am unhappy in?

"Nanon?" Ohm gently shook my shoulders when I did not respond.

I gulped again and looked at him and then gave a side-glace to Jay who was still standing across the hall with pained expressions.

"Of course..." I said and smiled. I do not want Jay to be hung up on me. So, it is better to talk it out between Ohm and me, alone. So, I walked closer to Ohm and hugged him.

Ohm happily pulled me in a tight embrace. But I tilted my head to whisper in his ear. "Of course, I won't Ohm. We need to talk about a lot of things before anything else."

Ohm stiffened and was about to pull back but I held him tight until I saw Jay's shadow leave the hall room. Even his shadow looked dejected.

I finally pulled back meeting Ohm's shocked eyes. I held his hand and pulled him into the room closing the door behind us.

Chimon