501-509 END

Chapter 501 Extra: Ancient Martial Plane 8

Two days later, Xia Qingqing and Fan Sheng's family got on the carriage heading to Fucheng.

Originally, only Xia Qingqing and Fan Sheng went, but the night before departure, Xia Qingqing asked Russell Yue what he thought.

"Sister-in-law, please come with us. Brother Fan said you haven't been to Fucheng yet. It's a good time to go shopping together. I heard that Fucheng is much more prosperous than here."

Russell Yue smiled and waved his hand: "I won't go. I'm too lazy to travel such a long distance. Besides, I still have to be at home with Yaoyao."

"Yaoyao can also go with us. She probably hasn't been to Fucheng yet, right? I think she also wants to visit Fucheng," Xia Qingqing said.

"Wouldn't this be good?" Russell Yue was still hesitant.

This is a kind of fear that people who have never traveled far away have.

The world outside is not peaceful, and she often hears people talk about homes and houses being robbed, resulting in the loss of money or even lives.

Xia Qingqing held her hand intimately: "There's nothing wrong with this. Sister-in-law, don't worry, I'm awesome and I will definitely protect you and Yaoyao."

Russell Yue couldn't help laughing when she heard this: "You are a weak and weak girl. You can't protect yourself. How can you protect me and Yaoyao?"

"Who said that? Today I will let my sister-in-law see my strength." Xia Qingqing said with a proud look on her face. She had to prove herself no matter what she said today.

She went to find a big stone in the yard and said, "Sister-in-law, do you believe I can lift this stone?".

Of course Russell Yue didn't believe it. The stone weighed at least two to three hundred kilograms.

"Qingqing, why don't you forget it and don't get to your waist."

Xia Qingqing clapped her hands, bent down and picked up the stone easily: "Sister-in-law, you must believe it now."

Russell Yue looked at Xia Qingqing in confusion and praised: "Qingqing, you are so awesome!".

Xia Qingqing showed a little bit of pride: "Hey, it's just so-so."

If she wasn't worried about scaring Russell Yue, she wouldn't mind showing off her ice powers, but people in ancient times were generally more superstitious, and she didn't want Russell Yue to treat her as a monster or a god.

"Now I believe I can protect you and Yaoyao, it's settled, we will set off to Fucheng together tomorrow."

Xia Qingqing could tell that Russell Yue actually wanted to go to Fucheng, but she had some concerns and didn't give her a chance to think about it, so she made a decision directly.

When Fan Yao learned that he could follow his parents to Fucheng, he jumped up and down happily.

"Great, I have long wanted to go to Fucheng with my father, and I can finally go."

"Mother, will my brother come with us too?" Fan Yao asked expectantly.

Russell Yue patted her daughter's head tenderly: "Brother doesn't have time, so he can't go with us for the time being. Can you take your brother with you when you have the opportunity in the future?".

She is not worried about her eldest son. After all, his eldest son is a man and has martial arts skills. He can go wherever he wants in the future.

But the younger daughter is different. The time before she gets married is very precious to a woman. When she gets married later, if she can meet her husband, life may be easier, but if she meets an unkind person, life will be difficult.

At least for the past ten years or so before leaving the cabinet, Russell Yue hopes that his daughter can be free and happy every day.

The next day, Fan Sheng drove a carriage and took the three of them to Fucheng.

They planned to rest in Fucheng for two nights this time, so they gave the servants a holiday.

It was the first time that Fan Yao sat in a carriage for such a long time, and he couldn't sit still for less than an hour.

He kept opening the curtain of the carriage and looking out: "Mother, Aunt Qing, haven't you arrived in Fucheng yet?".

"It's still early, and we haven't even finished half the journey yet," Russell said with a chuckle.

"It's too far, I want to sleep," Fan Yao said and yawned.

Russell Yue held her on his lap and said, "Then you sleep for a while and wait until mother comes to call you."

Fan Yao's head was spinning little by little, and soon he fell asleep in his mother's arms.

Suddenly, the carriage stopped suddenly, and the violent neighing of horses came from outside.

Xia Qingqing steadied herself, opened the curtain and saw a dozen vicious-looking people blocking the road: "Brother Fan, who are these people?".

"It should be the bandits on Yunling Mountain." Fan Sheng's face looked a little solemn.

He secretly cursed bad luck in his heart. He had traveled this road dozens of times in the past few years, and he had never encountered these bandits once. Why was he so unlucky today when he took his wife and daughter out for the first time.

Xia Qingqing touched her nose. She probably had a crow's mouth. She just said she wanted to protect Russell Yue yesterday, but she was in danger today.

However, she didn't take the people in front of her seriously. No matter how good her martial arts skills were, she would still be afraid of kitchen knives.

The leading bandit on the opposite side immediately lit up when he saw Xia Qingqing coming out of the carriage, and whistled obscenely: "What a beautiful little lady, I think you are unlucky when you meet Grandpa Hei today, hehe."

"That stupid guy driving the carriage, leave the money and beauty in the carriage and leave it for me to get out of here!".

Russell Yue's heart tightened when she heard the voice, and she immediately wanted to come out to check, but was pushed back by Xia Qingqing: "Sister-in-law, don't be afraid, it's a small problem, just take Yaoyuan and don't come out."

Having seen Xia Qingqing's strength yesterday, Russell Yue did not rush out to push back: "Mr. Qingqing, you should be careful yourselves."

When the people over there saw that Fan Sheng had no intention of getting off the carriage, they immediately became angry: "Don't toast or eat as a fine, I told you to get out of here, didn't you hear?"

If they hadn't seen that this person was a practicing practitioner, they would have gone up to rob him.

"In your dreams, you have no way to make money." Fan Sheng held the reins tightly with both hands.

If he was the only one at this moment, it was still possible to fight, but there were three women behind him, so he would have to find a way to force his way through.

As soon as Fan Sheng finished speaking, the leading bandit was hit between the eyebrows by an arrow and fell off his horse.

"Third Leader, Third Leader, what's wrong with you?" The other bandits were panicked when they saw this, and they all jumped off their horses to check on the man.

Xia Qingqing would not be soft-hearted. He shot arrows at the bandits as if they had eyes. In a short time, five or six people on the opposite side fell.

The people on the other side finally reacted and attacked the carriage angrily, regardless of their dead brother.

Xia Qingqing quietly activated the ice blades, and the transparent ice blades quickly turned into a puddle of water after hitting the opponent's eyebrows.

Fan Sheng stared at all this with his mouth open. In less than three minutes, there was no one left alive in the originally aggressive group of bandits on the opposite side.

Xia Qingqing patted him on the shoulder and reminded: "Brother Fan, leave quickly. Someone will come later."