191-200

Chapter 191 You and dad want to live in my house?

Xia Heping was still a little confused when his eldest brother called him back to his old house.

Basically, people from Laozhai wouldn't come to him if nothing happened, and if they came to him, nothing good would come of it.

Even though Xia Heping had been mentally prepared for it, he never expected his parents to make such a request.

"Mom, are you saying that you and dad want to live in my house?".

Xia Heping's disbelieving expression made Mrs. Xia very unhappy.

Originally, she was unwilling to live in the second son's house. It was the boss who kept persuading her, saying that life at the second son's house was better now, so she and the old man should go to the second son's house to enjoy the happiness.

She was not happy at first, not wanting to live under the same roof as Zhang Hongyan, that shrew.

But the eldest brother couldn't stand it and kept saying, today he said that the second brother's family had made new clothes, and tomorrow he said that the second brother's family had eaten meat. How could she not be moved?

And the eldest son is right, no matter what, she is the biological mother of the second son. Why can't she enjoy the blessings when her son gets rich?

With this mentality, Mrs. Xia reluctantly agreed to stay at Lao Er's house for a while.

This idea changed when she found out that the second child did not welcome her to live there.

One of her biological mothers wanted to live with her biological son, but the son was not happy? Where does this come from?

Not only does she want to live there, she also wants to live there until she no longer wants to live there.

Mrs. Xia's cloudy eyes stared at Xia Heping: "Second brother, don't you welcome me and your father?".

"No, no, mom, that's not what I meant," Xia Heping quickly argued.

Even if he meant it, he couldn't admit it. If he said it, he wouldn't be sprayed to death.

"Then it's settled, your father and I will move to your place tomorrow," Mrs. Xia said directly.

Old Man Xia sat beside him and said nothing, but seeing that he had no objections, it meant that he agreed.

Xia Heping suddenly panicked: "But, mother, I don't have a room anywhere."

Their family was poor when they first built the house, so they built three rooms, one for the kitchen, one for the couple and their son, and one for their daughter.

Goudan is getting older. He and his wife have begun to consider a new house, but because they don't want to attract too much attention, they plan to wait until next year.

"Why is there no room? Isn't that girl Qingqing's room vacant? Your father and I can live in that room." Mrs. Xia's face was ugly. She felt that Xia Heping just didn't want to live there by herself, so she deliberately shied away.

"Where will Qingqing stay when she comes back from vacation?" Xia Heping asked, staring at his mother's murderous eyes.

He knew his daughter's temper and would never accept his room and bed being used by others.

Mrs. Xia said nonchalantly: "A girl can't just sleep on any bed. Are your father and I not as valuable as a girl?"

Xia Heping's face turned red from being anxious. He gritted his teeth and persisted: "Mom, I can't be the master of this. I'd better ask Hongyan first. You also know Hongyan's temper."

Xia Hecai, who was sitting aside, sneered: "Second brother, I'm not talking about you, my eldest brother. How can you, a grown man, let a mother-in-law take care of you? Which is more important, the wife or the father and mother? The father and mother gave birth to you and raised you. , now I'm not even qualified to stay at your house for a few days?"

"That's not what I meant," Xia Heping shook his head in denial.

He was in an extremely difficult situation now. He couldn't directly say that he wouldn't let his parents go to his home, but he also didn't want his parents to live in his home.

He sighed helplessly. He just wanted to live a peaceful life. Why was it so difficult?

Life has finally gotten better, so why do my eldest brother and my parents start torturing themselves again?

This matter was decided by Uncle Xia and Mrs. Xia. Calling Xia Heping here was not to ask for his opinion, but to inform him, so Xia Heping's opinion was not important at all.

Xia Heping returned home in despair.

Zhang Hongyan frowned when she looked at his dazed look: "What kind of monster is there in the old house again?".

Xia Heping told his wife everything.

"It's their eternal dream, and they want to live in my daughter's room. They are so beautiful." Zhang Hongyan cursed with anger on her hips.

She thought that the old house might have made some excessive demands, such as asking to borrow a bicycle, or wanting to increase the pension fee, but she never expected that those two old people actually wanted to live in her home.

Why? When the family was separated, they had just left the house. They were not even given a pair of chopsticks or a bowl. Everything in the house was not made by her and the man.

Now that I see that their lives are getting better, I want to join in and take advantage of them. I'm afraid it's not a dream of a hundred days.

Zhang Hongyan glared at the man angrily: "You also want your parents to live here?"

If the man really thinks this way, then she will kick him out of the house and live with her two children from now on.

Xia Heping's heart skipped a beat and he quickly expressed his loyalty: "No, no, no, how could I think so, wife? I know that my parents don't like me at all, so they moved in just because we are living a good life now, but this is good This life is all the result of you and my daughter."

Zhang Hongyan said with satisfaction: "It's okay if you don't, otherwise you and your parents will get out together."

Xia Heping looked at his daughter-in-law with grievance. It was really difficult for him. His father didn't love his mother, and now even his wife didn't love him anymore.

...

The next day, Xia Hecai came over early in the morning with large and small bags.

When he saw Zhang Hongyan at the gate, he smiled kindly and said, "Second brother and sister, this is my parents' luggage. Please help me sort it out."

Zhang Hongyan sneered across her chest: "What luggage? This is my home, Zhang Hongyan. Do you think this is your home?"

"This is my second brother's home. My second brother agreed yesterday to take his parents over to live with him. Let me tell you, women should be more honest and responsible and not always think about taking care of their men." Xia Hecai said in a strange tone said.

Zhang Hongyan didn't say anything and blocked the door to prevent him from entering.

When Mrs. Xia, who had arrived late, saw this scene, she immediately became furious: "Zhang Hongyan, you little bitch, you dare not let me enter your son's home, I will divorce you for my son!".

Zhang Hongyan said with a smile but not a smile: "Old lady, you won't forget what you said when you drove us husband and wife away, right? You said to let us get away, and we will never come here even if we are rich and powerful. Light".

Mrs. Xia was choked. She had said this, but she had never thought that the second wife could really make a fortune.

Although she doesn't like Xia Qingqing, her granddaughter, she also knows that with Xia Qingqing here, the life of the second child's family will definitely not be bad in the future.

Mrs. Xia said ruthlessly: "I won't tell you, just let the second child come out."

In front of outsiders, she didn't believe that the second child could really say that he didn't support his parents.