241-250

Chapter 241 Just call him Hei Dan.

Goudan looked at the 40 cents in his hand, and his eyes almost filled with tears. He wanted to kiss him a few times. This was all the hard-earned money he had earned with his own hands.

The feeling of making money was so good that Goudan felt a little addicted for no reason.

The next day, Goudan gave 1 cent to Daniel, and went to the salesman to buy 1 cent candy and gave it to the child who helped catch fish yesterday. He saved the remaining 2 cents.

Daniel originally thought Goudan was joking, but he didn't expect that he actually gave him 10 cents. He was a little embarrassed and wanted to return the money to Goudan. Kanshu Lagoudan

forcefully stuffed the money into his pocket: "Just take it, Daniel. Hey, look, I still have 20 cents here. We can make more money by catching more fish in the future." ".

Hearing Goudan say this, Daniel also showed a relaxed smile: "Goudan, thank you."

This is the first time Daniel has received so much money except during the Chinese New Year. Normally, his mother will give him 1 or 2 cents of pocket money to buy candies when he is in a good mood.

After experiencing the joy of making money, Goudan and Daniu devoted themselves to catching fish. In a few days, their already white skin turned darker.

Xia Qingqing couldn't stand it anymore, and when Goudan was about to go out to catch fish in the bright sun again, he called out to him: "Goudan, please put on a straw hat before you go out."

"No, wearing that thing is not comfortable at all, it's hot and inconvenient."

"Don't you even look in the mirror? Look how dark you are now. What if you don't get white again in the future?" Xia Qingqing said with a hint of worry in her tone.

Hei Huhu will have no advantage in finding a partner when she grows up. She cannot let her brother lose the right to choose a mate since he was a child.

Goudan's appearance is similar to that of Xia Qingqing. If his skin were whiter, he could be called a handsome young lady, but unfortunately he is too dark.

Goudan scratched his head in confusion: "Why don't I, a boy, look in the mirror?"

There was only one mirror in their house, which was usually placed in Xia Qingqing's room. Sometimes Zhang Hongyan would go to Xia Qingqing's room to get a mirror when she wanted to use it, but she usually didn't need it very much.

Xia Qingqing had said before that she wanted to buy a new mirror, but Zhang Hongyan rejected it. Mirrors are not for eating or drinking, so buying them would not be a waste of money.

As for Goudan, he doesn't even look in the mirror every day. Only female dolls can look in the mirror. Men like him can't do such girly things.

Xia Qingqing went back to the room and took out the mirror and handed it to Gou Dan: "Take a good look at how your face has been tanned. From now on, don't call Gou Dan, just Hei Dan."

Goudan fiddled with the mirror twice: "Hey, it's not bad, I'm a little whiter than Daniel."

Xia Qingqing was speechless for a moment because she was overthinking it. How could a little boy of this age know what is beautiful and ugly?

"Okay, since you don't care, then let it go. Don't regret it in the future," Xia Qingqing waved her hand and said.

Goudan chuckled nonchalantly, "What's the point of regretting this? Who is not a black country boy? This is a symbol of manhood."

Goudan showed a flattering smile to Xia Qingqing: "Sister~, I want to discuss something with you."

Xia Qingqing glanced at him doubtfully: "What's the matter? Tell me."

"When are you going to the county? I still want to eat the popsicle from last time. Can you take me with you next time you go to the county?"

Xia Qingqing estimated the progress of Zhang Hongyan's hot sauce production: "If nothing else happens, we should be able to go tomorrow."

"I want to go too, sister, can you take me with you?" Goudan looked at Xia Qingqing pleadingly.

"It may be inconvenient to carry you with so many bottles of hot sauce," Xia Qingqing said with some embarrassment.

Goudan's mouth suddenly dropped: "Sister~ I can sit on the front bumper of the bicycle, please, my most beautiful sister."

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Xia Qingqing sighed helplessly: "Okay, then I'll take you with me."

"Ah ah ah, thank you sister! You promised to take me there." Goudan's eyes suddenly became bright.

After receiving his sister's promise, Goudan stopped wasting time and hurried out to catch fish.

He decided that he must catch more fish today so that he could get more wages.

I don't know how much a popsicle costs. He has saved 1 yuan now. Can he buy 4 popsicles?

...

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, and it's already bright outside.

Goudan yawned and finished washing, then quickly drank a large bowl of sweet potato porridge.

"Sister, I'm ready, we can go."

"Wait a moment, it will be over soon." Xia Qingqing motioned to him to sit down and wait for a while.

Xia Heping firmly tied the wooden box containing 100 bottles of hot sauce to the back seat of the bicycle: "Qingqing, be careful on the road, or else you won't bring Goudan with you this time, right?".

"Ah, Dad, you can't do this. My sister agreed yesterday to take me there today." Goudan looked at his father accusingly.

Zhang Hongyan slapped him on the back of the head: "Why are you yelling? Your sister is carrying so much hot sauce. It's already very heavy. Add one more and you'll be exhausted. Why are you so ignorant?"

Faced with the accusations from his parents, Goudan felt extremely wronged. With tears in his eyes, he looked at Xia Qingqing: "Sister~ I want to go with you."

If he missed this opportunity, he wouldn't know how long he would have to wait next time he wanted to go to the county. His parents usually wouldn't take him there, and they couldn't let him go alone.

Xia Qingqing saw that Goudan was about to drop the golden beans, and immediately said: "It doesn't matter, parents. Goudan doesn't weigh much, I can carry him."

Seeing that her daughter was willing to take her younger brother with her, Zhang Hongyan no longer objected: "If you get tired on the road, just let Goudan walk by himself. Anyway, Pixiao is very energetic every day and is not afraid of getting tired at all."

"No problem, if my sister can't carry me, then I will come down and walk," Goudan promised, the tears in his eyes having long since disappeared.

On the way to the county, Goudan kept asking Xia Qingqing if he was tired. If he was tired, he would get off the bike and run behind the bicycle.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said: "Your sister is not as weak as you think. It's no problem to carry a little kid like you."

It's easy to say that, but the dog's egg plus 100 bottles of hot sauce weighs more than 100 kilograms. If Xia Qingqing hadn't been stronger than ordinary girls, I would have been really tired along the way.

With Goudan talking to her, Xia Qingqing felt that time passed much faster, and it felt like she had arrived in the county not long after.

This time when Xiao Hui heard the knock on the door, he immediately got up from the bed and said with a smile: "Boss Xia came so early. I guessed it was you as soon as I heard the knock on the door."

Suddenly his eyes glanced at Goudan who was following Xia Qingqing, and he raised his eyebrows: "Hey, why did you bring a little follower here today?"