171-180

Chapter 171: Borrowing Bicycle Controversy 2

"Okay, have you beaten enough?" Xia Qingqing grabbed the beating hand of Mrs. Xia.

She knew that Mrs. Xia just wanted to call her and wanted her to agree to lend her a bicycle because she felt sorry for Xia Heping.

impossible.

She will never compromise. There are two kinds of things like this. If Mrs. Xia catches her this time, she will never get rid of her in the future. Old lady La Xia, who was reading a book,

didn't expect that Xia Qingqing would dare to attack her directly. She sat down on the ground with Xia Qingqing's strength and said, "Oh my granddaughter, my granddaughter dares to hit grandma. Is there any justice in this world?"

"Mom, please stop making trouble, okay?" Xia Heping looked at the old lady angrily. If his mother's two words were spread, how would Qingqing behave in the future? Everyone would accuse Qingqing of being unfilial.

People in this era attach great importance to reputation, whether it is studying or working, it may be affected.

"You say I'm making trouble? Xia Heping, you bastard, what's the use of giving birth to you? It would be better to drown in a urine bucket when you were born." The old lady's voice was so sharp that it made people's brains hurt. .

Then he lay down on the ground like a mess and said: "If you don't lend me your bicycle today, I will go out and spread the word that this dead girl Xia Qingqing beat her grandma, and I will have her expelled from the school."

Zhang Hongyan couldn't bear it anymore, so she just beat her man. After all, he was his own son, but if he dared to touch his daughter, he would step on her minefield.

He glared at Mrs. Xia and threatened: "Go ahead if you can. If you dare to act blindly after you leave this door, I will immediately chop you with a knife and then wipe my own neck."

Mrs. Xia's body trembled as she lay on the ground. How could she have forgotten the evil star Zhang Hongyan? This woman with a brain problem was always going to die. She had never seen anyone like Zhang Hongyan.

Mrs. Xia thought about how hard she was being manipulated by her daughter-in-law, her son didn't help her, and her grandchildren were watching the show nearby. She suddenly felt sad and lay on the ground crying miserably.

"Uuuuuuuuuah, my life is so miserable, why am I so miserable...".

If an old lady in her sixties cries in front of you, you will feel a little pitiful for her, especially when this old lady is still your mother.

Xia Heping squatted on the ground and said with a sore nose: "Mom, get up. It's my son who has no use. But this bike was bought by Qingqing. I really can't make the decision."

He knew that as long as he asked, Qingqing might be willing to borrow it, but he didn't want to use his identity as a father to force his daughter to do something she didn't want to do.

Xia Heping held his head helplessly. It was his fate to be with such an old woman, and he could not blame anyone.

Seeing his painful look, Xia Qingqing couldn't bear it, but it was impossible for her to agree to lend her bicycle to Xia Jiashun.

Zhang Hongyan sighed and went to her room to get a piece of cloth: "Okay, okay, stop howling. It's impossible to borrow a bicycle. Use this piece of cloth to make new clothes for your precious grandson. Just treat it as peace." Honor you."

When Mrs. Xia heard this, she secretly opened her eyes and took a look. She found that it was a piece of military green cloth with a very good color. This cloth was the best for making clothes for Jiashun.

Zhang Hongyan noticed her little move and threatened in a cold voice: "I'll count to three. You get up immediately, take the cloth and leave. Otherwise, not only will the cloth be lost, I will throw you out myself. I don't need the reputation anyway."

Mrs. Xia thought about it for three seconds and finally compromised. She quickly got up and took the cloth from Zhang Hongyan's hand and left.

Before leaving, he did not forget to say to Xia Heping who was squatting on the ground: "Second brother, you are a piece of flesh that fell off my body. This is a fact that cannot be changed at any time."

Seeing that the person finally left, Xia Qingqing let go of her ears. Mrs. Xia's cries gave people the feeling of a demonic sound in her ears. If she continued to listen to it, she would become possessed.

Seeing that the matter was resolved, Xia Heping looked at Zhang Hongyan gratefully: "Daughter-in-law, you are still the most powerful."

"Haha, anyway, that piece of cloth was used to make clothes for you. Now that the cloth is out, you don't have to make clothes anymore," Zhang Hongyan sneered.

After saying that, I suddenly remembered that I had been so busy dealing with Mrs. Xia that I had forgotten to ask Xia Qingqing for her opinion:

"Qingqing, you bought this piece of cloth for your dad. Wouldn't you be happy if your mom gave the cloth to the old lady?".

Xia Qingqing quickly shook her head: "No."

It is not easy to get rid of Mrs. Xia. How can she compromise without some bloodshed?

As Xia Heping's biological mother, she really came to the house from time to time to cry and complain, and she couldn't get through this day.

After all, she is dad's biological mother. She gave birth to and raised dad, so she should give her something to show her respect. No more would be possible.

Xia Heping looked at his wife a little aggrievedly, so he was the only one injured in the world? He was actually looking forward to wearing new clothes.

But thinking that it was his mother who took away the fabric, he had no shame to say this.

Goudan walked over and hugged his father's waist: "Dad, don't be sad."

He felt that his father was really miserable, how could he have a biological mother like that.

虽然他妈张红燕女士经常揍他屁股,但还是很爱他的,有好吃的也想着他,和爸爸对比起来,他简直太幸福了。

Xia Pinghe finally felt a little comfort in his heart as he held his unusually caring little son.

At this time, he didn't know what his son was thinking. If he knew, he probably wouldn't be so moved.

——Old

Mrs. Xia took the brand-new piece of fabric and hurried home happily.

Xia Jiashun had been waiting at home for his grandma to come back with good news, but when grandma came back, there was no sign of the bicycle.

Xia Jiashun asked unhappily: "Mistress, second uncle, aren't you willing to lend me a bicycle?".

He is the second uncle's nephew. I didn't expect that the loyal and honest second uncle would be such a stingy person.

He originally thought that if he borrowed a bicycle, he could go to the county to show off to his friends, but now he has nothing.

Mrs. Xia proudly waved the cloth in her hand: "My dear grandson, although I didn't borrow the bicycle, I got a piece of cloth from your second uncle's house. I'll make you new clothes tomorrow."

All Xia Jiashun's thoughts were on the bicycle, and he really didn't see the cloth in Mrs. Xia's hand.

Looking at the pure military green cloth, a smile finally appeared on his gloomy face: "Hey, the color of this cloth is quite good. You need to make the clothes more beautiful for me."

"No problem, don't you believe in Nai's craftsmanship? I promise I won't disappoint you." Mrs. Xia felt relieved when her precious grandson finally smiled.

Fortunately, the second child's family still has some conscience. If she really doesn't want to care about the life and death of this old woman, then she must let everyone see the true face of the second child and his wife.