491-500

Chapter 491 Extra: Interstellar Plane 7

"Hi~, it's so spicy." Caesar kept pouring water into his mouth, trying to eliminate the spicy taste, but with little effect.

Xia Qingqing quickly took out a few bottles of Coke from the system warehouse, opened one and handed it to him: "Try this."

Caesar took a big sip, and the cool and exciting taste spread in his mouth. He felt that his whole soul had been sublimated.

"What is this? It tastes good," Caesar praised with interest.

"The scientific name here is Coke, but of course you can also call it Happy Water," Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Nishizawa's eyes lit up: "Happy water? This name is really appropriate. Drinking such a delicious drink really makes me happy."

"Marshal, please give it a try. It's really good."

After taking the Coke, Morris did not drink it directly. Instead, he put it under his nose and smelled it. A sweet and greasy smell hit his nasal cavity.

He raised his head and took a sip, subconsciously frowning: "It doesn't taste good."

"Ah, why doesn't it taste good? I think it tastes good." Nishizawa said, taking another big sip and burping comfortably. This was a good thing for the adjutant who usually pays great attention to his image. A very rude thing.

But fortunately, there is no outside presence now, so he doesn't have to maintain his image all the time.

Xia Qingqing said clearly: "Not everyone likes to drink Coke. I have other drinks here. Marshal, you can see which one you like."

She brought out seven or eight kinds of drinks for Morris to choose from. In the end, Morris liked coconut milk the most, which was a cute contrast to his majestic and handsome appearance.

The three of them wiped out all the vegetables on a large table, not even a single vegetable leaf was left.

Caesar slumped down on the back of the chair with an expression of enjoyment: "It's so cool. I never knew there was such delicious food in the world."

Xia Qingqing immediately understood the meaning of his words: "If you like to eat, I will get you two boxes of hot pot seasonings, and two boxes of hot pot dipping sauces."

"Thank you, you're welcome then", Caesar said with satisfaction.

Morris asked seriously: "What about me?".

"Ah", Xia Qingqing was confused for a moment. She thought Morris was with Caesar by default.

But since Morris raised it alone, she had no choice but to respond. After all, she just spent a large amount of interstellar coins yesterday.

He asked tentatively: "How about getting four boxes for the Marshal?".

"Yeah," Morris nodded with satisfaction, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Caesar didn't have any dissatisfaction. Anyway, the Marshal would definitely call him out when he was eating hot pot.

By the way, remember to take a pack to the research institute tomorrow and let those people figure out the formula so that you can eat it whenever you want.

...

After finishing the hot pot, Xia Qingqing returned to her room.

The first thing I did was to lie down on the big soft and comfortable sofa. I originally wanted to take out my tablet and watch a TV series, but suddenly I remembered that I already had an optical brain, so I immediately threw the tablet aside.

Xia Qingqing turned on the optical brain and saw the message from Greg.

Greg: [Qingqing, Marshal, have you gotten your ID card? That's great]

Greg: [I'll be busy in the next few days, so I may not be able to find you]

Greg: [By the way, I'll put it in I'll transfer the interstellar coins to you. If you don't want to go out, you can buy things directly on the star network.]

Xia Qing opened his interstellar coin account and saw five million interstellar coins lying in it.

She raised her eyebrows and remembered that going out with Greg yesterday cost at least one or two million, so Greg paid for it out of his own pocket.

Xia Qingqing didn't say no. If you have money, don't be a fool. She will stay here for several months.

After thinking about it, I sent a message to Greg.

Xia Qingqing: [I got it, if you have something to do, just go ahead and do

it, don't worry about me] After the message was sent, it just disappeared. It seems that Greg is not free now.

She didn't care and closed the chat interface directly.

When she went shopping yesterday, she discovered that Star Wars also had celebrities, so it probably had movies and TV series. She was curious about the difference between Star Wars TV series and modern ones.

Thinking of the Maureen she saw yesterday, she directly searched the star network, and sure enough, a lot of information about the other party popped up.

I chose a movie that the other party had recently shot, switched the projection mode, and watched it while lying on the sofa.

This is a military-themed romance film. The male and female protagonists are both outstanding students in the military academy. They often secretly competed with each other when they were in college. As time went by, the two of them developed a bit of sympathy for each other.

After graduation, the two entered the army together. When the male protagonist realized that he wanted to confess his feelings, the Zerg suddenly attacked, and the male protagonist and the female protagonist went to the battlefield together. In the end of Kanshu La,

the male protagonist died in the battle to protect the female protagonist. Before he died, he told the female protagonist his feelings.

The heroine burst into tears immediately, because she had actually fallen in love with the hero a long time ago, and she had been working so hard because she was worthy of him, just to meet the person she liked at the top.

But she didn't expect that when she was finally good enough to attract the attention of the other party, the other party would regard her as a competitor and secretly compete with her in all aspects.

The heroine spent a long time in psychological construction before accepting the fact that the hero didn't like her, and she also planned to bury this feeling in her heart forever.

As a result, after she gave up, she learned that the boy she liked also liked her. Sadly, the next second the boy left her forever.

The person she loved died, and her heart died with her.

In the following years, the heroine never fell in love with anyone else. She dedicated her entire youth to the army and became the first female general in history.

It's probably because the average person in Star is good-looking. In the whole movie, from the protagonist to the supporting cast, the looks are all remarkable, which made Xia Qingqing dizzy.

Needless to say, people who can become big stars still have two skills. Maureen's acting skills are indeed very good.

What surprised Xia Qingqing was that after the movie, a tipping interface popped up, where you could tip the characters in the entire movie based on your personal preferences.

Xia Qingqing raised her hand and operated the interface a few times, and rewarded the heroine Maureen with 100,000 interstellar coins, the male protagonist with 10,000, and other impressive supporting characters with rewards ranging from several thousand.

Being rich means being willful!

Just when Xia Qingqing was about to quit the optical brain, he received a friend request.

It turned out to be Maureen, the heroine of the movie just now. She subconsciously raised her hand and clicked through, and the next second the other party sent a message.

Maureen: [Thank you baby for supporting my movie, please give me your address, there will be a little surprise~]