41-50

Chapter 41: In half a day's effort, he sold 50 kilograms of meat.

Qin Chuan's eyes flashed, and he stretched out his hands to compare.

Aunt Huang's face suddenly dropped: "1 yuan 3? This is too expensive. The pork in the grocery store is only 7 cents per pound. Your price has doubled."

Qin Chuan replied calmly: "Hey, you can't say that. Let's not talk about whether you can grab the pork in the non-staple food store. Let's just say that the meat in the non-staple food store requires meat stamps. My meat No votes required."

"I'm not telling you, it's not easy to buy some meat on the black market now."

When Aunt Huang heard what he said, her expression slowly softened. Qin Chuan was right. It was not easy to buy meat on the black market. Everyone relied on robbing. She went there and squatted for several days without even getting a piece of meat. I didn't see any fishy smell.

"That's not how the price increases. Xiao Qin, if you tell me an honest price, all the pork is included." Aunt Huang put on a smile again and looked at Qin Chu'an with a smile.

Qin Chuan was waiting for her to counter-offer. These aunts and aunts usually like to be cheap. He had long expected that Aunt Huang would counter-offer, so he deliberately raised the price by a dime.

"Okay, if you take it all in, I'll give you 1 yuan and 2 yuan. How about 10 pounds of meat here, and I'll give you a discount of 1 yuan at once."

Aunt Huang thought to herself, isn't this equivalent to saving a pound of meat, and instantly smiled like a blooming chrysanthemum: "Okay, Xiao Qin is good at doing business. If there are other good things in the future, I will remember them."

Aunt Huang turned around and went to the bedroom to get money for Qin Chuan, but was stopped by her daughter-in-law:

"Mom, who are you talking to outside?".

Aunt Huang glanced at her little grandson who was sleeping soundly on the bed and smiled brightly: "He's a boy selling pork. Mom bought 10 kilograms of meat and I'll give it to you."

Aunt Huang's daughter-in-law was shocked when she heard this: "Ah, 10 pounds of meat? Where did you get this?"

"I heard that he got it from a fellow villager. He sold it for 1 yuan and 3 yuan. I forced it back to 1 yuan and 2 yuan. I saved 1 yuan at once." Aunt Huang's tone was full of pride.

When she heard the price, the daughter-in-law's eyes flashed and she asked, "Mom, does that person still have any meat?"

Aunt Huang shook her head and said, "I don't know, I didn't ask."

"Do you want to give a few kilograms to your mother's family? Don't worry, I bought 10 kilograms, which is enough to share with your mother's family."

The daughter-in-law shook her head: "Mom, you have never thought about being like that kid and making a little difference. This meat will definitely sell well if it sells for 1 yuan and 3. Even if it is sold to others at the original price, you can still make a lot of favors. Whose family is it now? There's no shortage of meat."

Aunt Huang slapped her thigh suddenly and looked at her daughter-in-law with an even more kind look: "Yan'er, you are still smarter. Wait, I'll go and ask."

Aunt Huang handed the 12 yuan she had prepared to Qin Chuan: "Xiao Qin, are you counting correctly?"

Qin Chuan took the money, counted it carefully, and decided to leave after making sure it was OK.

Aunt Huang quickly stopped her: "Wait a minute, Xiao Qin, do you have any meat here? My daughter-in-law wants to bring some to her family."

Qin Chuan's eyes flashed, and he looked at Aunt Huang with a look of embarrassment: "Yes, I have it, but it has been ordered by someone else. I have to deliver it to them in the afternoon."