471-480

Chapter 471 Extra: Original Plane 4

Listening to the shouts that echoed through the sky, Xia Qingqing felt embarrassed and scratched the ground with her toes. She asked herself that she was an ordinary person and really couldn't bear the title of goddess.

How should I put it, this title made her feel particularly pretentious.

Who is a good person who would let others call him a goddess?

Xia Qingqing could only block her mouth and whispered to Ali next to her: "Ali, please tell everyone to stop shouting."

"Qingqing, everyone is welcoming you," Ali said with a touch of pride in his tone.

Seeing that Ali had no intention of stopping it, Xia Qingqing had no choice but to take action on her own.

She waved her hand to everyone: "Well, please be quiet first."

The orcs who were shouting in joy fell silent instantly when they heard her voice.

Some kids were immersed in the joyful atmosphere and didn't notice Xia Qingqing's voice. They were immediately slapped hard by their elders: "Shut up, didn't you see the goddess was about to speak?"

"Oh, Dad, I know I was wrong," the little boy said aggrievedly.

Xia Qingqing was stared at by countless pairs of scorching eyes. She felt a little uncomfortable. She cleared her throat and said, "I feel everyone's thoughts. I am very happy to come to our Tiger Clan. You don't need to call me Goddess. I don't know Ali." Have I told you my name? Just call me Qingqing."

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at each other in shock. Calling the goddess's name directly was considered disrespectful to them.

Of course, the patriarch is an exception. After all, the patriarch is an orc who is favored by the goddess. He has this privilege.

A tall orc said: "Goddess, you have helped our tribe so much, how can we be disrespectful to you?"

"Yes, the goddess is the benefactor of our tribe. You must not offend the goddess."

"Yes, you can't offend the goddess."

"Does the goddess not like us? Otherwise, why would she be unhappy?"

"Ah, no way, someone has offended the goddess in private."

...

Listening to the increasingly outrageous comments, Xia Qingqing sighed helplessly: "Forget it, it's up to you. If you want to call her Goddess, you can call her Goddess, if you want to call her Qingqing, you can call her Qingqing."

Ali smiled and said: "Qingqing, don't feel embarrassed, no matter whether you are a goddess or not, you have really helped our tribe, then you are the goddess of our Tiger Tribe."

Yes, it is the goddess of the Tiger Tribe, not the goddess of the entire continent.

"Yeah, I understand," Xia Qingqing said with some emotion.

At this time, Kun took out a bone knife and cut off the tenderest piece of meat from the roasted bison, put it on a wooden tray and presented it to Xia Qingqing, who was surrounded by people in the middle:

"Goddess, this is the roast that the tribesmen roasted for you. Quan Niu, hope you like it."

"Thank you, your name is Kun," Xia Qingqing smiled and took the tray.

Kun didn't expect Xia Qingqing to recognize him, and a blush appeared on his dark skin: "Yes, I am Kun, and I am also the previous leader of the Tiger Tribe."

"I heard Ali talking about you. Under your leadership, the Tiger Tribe has developed very well," Xia Qingqing praised with a smile.

Kun scratched his head in embarrassment: "Thanks to your help, otherwise we wouldn't have such a good life."

"You should, you also gave me a lot of things." Xia Qingqing could not accept such pure gratitude shamelessly.

In the final analysis, in her opinion, this was just a transaction between her and Ali in the otherworld trading system, but the orcs were simple in nature and always believed that she was the benefactor of the tribe.

The piece of barbecue on the tray was about the size of an orc's two fists. Xia Qingqing picked up the barbecue and took a bite. Although there was only a little salt on the meat, there was no fishy smell, but it was not as delicious as it was.

After seeing Xia Qingqing move, the others began to eat meat with confidence.

Halfway through the meal, Kun brought over another bowl of milky-white beef bone soup: "Goddess, this is the beef bone soup that has been brewed all afternoon. How do you like it?"

Seeing this bowl of soup, Xia Qingqing remembered that she had forgotten something. How could you eat barbecue without a drink?

She immediately took out more than a dozen boxes of drinks from the system warehouse, including cola, orange juice, coconut milk, beer, red wine, and liquor.

The inventory in her warehouse suddenly dropped by one-third, and to be honest, she felt a little heartbroken.

But there is no way, who makes the tiger tribe have so many people? The orcs eat a lot, and a can of Coke is only enough for them to drink two or three sips.

Xia Qingqing said uneasily: "Ali, the drinks here can be drunk by children, but the boxes of wine over there are only for adults. Please be careful not to let children drink secretly."

Some of these drinks and wines have been seen by Ali, and some have never been seen by Ali, let alone others. These things are not strictly necessary for the orcs and females. Ali and Xia Qingqing made a deal. I don't even think about these things.

It was the first time that the orcs came into contact with wine. At first, they were not used to the taste, but soon many orcs fell in love with the taste.

The little ones also loved the sweet orange juice and coconut milk.

Because it was the first time to drink alcohol, many orcs felt dizzy. Some fell down to the ground and fell asleep, while others changed back to their animal form and had fun. There were also some more grumpy orcs who usually disliked orcs. The fight started.

For a while, the entire open space was in a mess. Xia Qingqing couldn't help but feel guilty and touched her nose. She shouldn't have brought out the wine.

In the end, Ali organized the orcs who were not drunk and sent the drunk orcs home one by one.

What Xia Qingqing didn't expect was that the orcs collectively expressed their liking for last night's drinks and wine the next day.

"Goddess, the thing called wine you gave us to drink yesterday tastes particularly good."

"I like it too. The goddess is so generous. She is willing to share such good things with us."

"Hey, I really want to drink it again."

"Go, go, what are you talking about? It's good if I can let you drink it once. I want to drink it a second time. I look ugly but I want to be beautiful."

"Am I ugly? My little female clearly says I look domineering."

"You fool, it's your female who coaxes you. Little females are the best at coaxing people."

Xia Qingqing glanced at the tall, strong, and black orc. He looked indeed domineering, but from her aesthetic point of view, he was indeed a bit ugly.

Not all orcs in the Tiger Tribe are ugly. At least in her opinion, Ali and Kun look pretty good. At first glance, they are a bit rough, but if you look closely, you will find that the other's facial features are quite handsome.

Xia Qingqing can learn from these. From the words of the orcs, it can be heard that they really like drinking, but even if she takes out all the wine in the system warehouse, it will not be enough for these orcs to drink several times.