431-440

Chapter 431: What are you hiding from me?

At night, the family sat around the table in the main room and counted money.

Zhang Hongyan urged excitedly: "How is Lao Xia? Have you calculated it? How much is it?"

"Don't worry, don't worry, let me see. The total is 1,236 yuan." Xia Heping was shocked when he calculated this number.

"Ah ah ah, it actually sold for more than a thousand yuan," Zhang Hongyan excitedly grabbed Xia Heping's hand and shouted.

Xia Qingqing silently watched the interaction between the two, feeling a little funny in her heart. A total of more than fifty sets of clothes were sold today. If you just do a casual calculation, you can roughly know the sales volume.

In order to stimulate customers to spend, each set of clothes is deliberately cheaper by one yuan, so today's net profit is about more than 400 yuan.

Xia Heping was particularly happy. God knows how much pressure he felt when he made up his mind to wholesale these clothes. Last night, he was still thinking about how to sell all these clothes even if he didn't make any money.

Unexpectedly, the consumption level of the people in Beijing was much higher than he thought. He bought more than 20 sets of clothes without blinking an eye.

Zhang Hongyan smiled and took out two big coupons from the stack of money and handed them to her daughter: "Qingqing worked hard today, and this money is considered as your salary for helping today."

"Hehe, thank you, mom, I'll be polite then." Xia Qingqing didn't pretend to refuse and put the money directly into her pocket.

Goudan's eyes widened in disbelief when he saw this scene. Why didn't anyone tell him that he could still get paid by helping sell clothes? He really regretted not going out to set up a stall with him today. If he had known that he would go with him even if he was messing around. .

Goudan rolled his eyes, looked at Zhang Hongyan with a smile and said, "Mom, how about I take leave tomorrow to sell clothes with you? I don't want twenty yuan a day, you can just give me two yuan a day."

If you make two yuan a day, you can make sixty yuan a month.

Wow, isn't it true that he earns more than a worker? Then it doesn't matter if he doesn't read this book, he has to go out to work and make money!

Zhang Hongyan rolled her eyes at him and said in an indifferent tone: "I don't have two dollars, do you want two slaps?".

"Mom, I was wrong, I was wrong, I was just joking." Seeing that his mother was angry, Goudan immediately began to beg for mercy.

Zhang Hongyan snorted, took out a 50-cent note from the stack of money and handed it to Goudan: "Hey, don't call me a partial mother again, this 50-cent note is your pocket money."

Overjoyed, Goudan happily took the 50 cents and said, "Hahaha, thank you, Mom." Reading La

Zhang Hongyan looked at him seriously: "Goudan, you can't tell others about making money at home outside, otherwise I will punish you severely, do you know?".

"I know, I know, I'm not a fool, this is just making a fortune in silence," Goudan said proudly.

Xia Heping smiled and rubbed Goudan's head: "Oh, my son is so smart, he already knows what it means to make a fortune silently."

Goudan rolled his eyes quietly. His father was treating him like a child. If you don't know how to praise someone, just don't praise him forcefully.

The next day Xia Qingqing and Gou Dan both wore new sportswear and went to school.

As soon as Xia Qingqing entered the classroom, the eyes of her classmates were attracted by her clothes. She pretended not to notice and sat directly in the empty seat next to Liu Huimin.

"Qingqing, this sportswear on you looks great. Did you buy it from a department store?" Liu Huimin asked while touching it.

Xiang Qiu and Chen Xiu also looked at Xia Qingqing, waiting for her answer.

Xia Qingqing whispered into their ears: "It's not a department store, my dad bought it from Yangcheng."

"Ah, it's actually from Yangcheng. I also wanted to buy one another day." Liu Huimin sounded a little disappointed.

Xia Qingqing had already guessed that she wanted it, and he smiled: "Come home with me after school in the evening and pick out a set. Sister Qiu Xiuxiu, do you want it?"

In fact, she can bring it to a few people, but she is not sure about their size, so it is better to try it in person.

"Qingqing, what do you mean? Is this what I mean?" Xiang Qiu looked at Xia Qingqing in surprise.

Xia Qingqing nodded: "Yes, that's what you think."

Liu Huimin wanted to ask more, but the teacher had already entered the classroom, so she could only hold back what she wanted to ask.

...

Xia Qingqing took Liu Huimin and the others back in the evening.

Several people were very excited when they looked at the pile of sportswear in the room: "Qingqing, are these clothes wholesaled back from Yangcheng by my uncle?".

"That's right, Sister Huimin, please choose your own size and then go to my room to try it on."

Liu Huimin and the others made no move: "Qingqing, you haven't told us the price yet. These clothes shouldn't be cheap."

They were not shameless enough to ask Xia Qingqing to give them a set directly. Since they wanted to try on clothes, they had to know the price first, lest they could not afford it and not want it later.

Xia Qingqing has no objection. Although giving a few sets of clothes to her friends is just a trivial matter to her, she doesn't want everyone's relationship to become unequal, and Liu Huimin and the others are not such people, so even if she wants to give them, she may not. Will charge.

He smiled and looked at a few people and said: "With our relationship, it is impossible for me to make money from you. The wholesale price of these clothes is 16 yuan a set. You should consider whether you want it."

"I want it," Liu Huimin nodded without even thinking. The price was cheaper than she thought. After all, it was the price of a suit of clothes, and it didn't require a cloth ticket.

It costs about 10 yuan for them to pull cloth to make a suit themselves, which is not as good-looking as this sportswear.

In the end, Liu Huimin and Chen Xiu each took one set, while Xiang Qiu asked for two sets, one of which was of course for Wang Zhihong.

Xiang Qiu's actions inspired Xia Qingqing, and she suddenly thought that she could also give a set to Song Ze. Well, give it to him during the next vacation.

Today, without the living sign of Xia Qingqing, Zhang Hongyan and the others did not do as well as yesterday when they set up stalls. They only sold more than 30 sets of clothes.

Zhang Hongyan and Xia Heping were quite satisfied with this. They could earn more than two hundred yuan by selling thirty units a day. This was something they had never dared to think about before.

When she went to bed at night, Zhang Hongyan was still complaining to the man about how easy it was to make money: "We can make a year's worth of money by selling clothes for one day. No wonder the capitalists in the past were so rich."

"Yeah, but you still have to be brave to make money," Xia Heping said with emotion. If he had gone to Yangcheng alone this time, he might have lost both his life and money.

Zhang Hongyan turned over and looked at the man in confusion and asked, "Are you hiding something from me?"