271-280

Chapter 271: After being discharged from the hospital and given scar removal ointment,

Feng Yu raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Miss Zhou, do you know me?".

Zhou Wei briefly explained that Feng Yu didn't expect such a coincidence that the girl he accidentally bumped into was actually a junior girl from his university.

After knowing that the two were schoolmates, the atmosphere in the ward suddenly became more harmonious.

Feng Yu was considered a popular figure in Zhou Wei's school. Zhou Wei had heard of Feng Yu's name when he first entered college. Of course, what he heard the most was the gossip about him.

As a handsome and wealthy second-generation man, Feng Yu had quite a few girlfriends in college, and Zhou Wei had heard of three of them.

However, although Feng Yu was a bit of a playboy, he never acted in two ways when he was dating girls, and he was willing to spend money on his girlfriends. Every girlfriend broke up peacefully.

Because of this, Feng Yu is particularly popular among girls. Who doesn't want to fall in love with a handsome and rich boy?

When Zhou Wei was a freshman, Feng Yu happened to be a senior, and he graduated not long after that. With everyone gone, of course there was less gossip about him. This was why Zhou Wei did not recognize Feng Yu immediately.

"Sister, if you have any questions later, you can send me a message at any time. I have something to do and I'll leave first." The two chatted for a while, and Feng Yu said goodbye.

He came today mainly to discuss compensation matters with Zhou Wei. Now that the two of them have added their contact information, they can communicate online.

"Okay, goodbye senior," Zhou Wei smiled and shook her uninjured right hand.

Feng Yu smiled at her, his eyes paused on Zhou Wei's face and then walked out of the ward.

After leaving the hospital, Feng Yu walked straight towards the yellow sports car not far away.

"How is it? Is that man okay?" The person who spoke was Feng Yu's friend Chen Jie.

Chen Jie asked Feng Yu out for dinner today. Knowing that he accidentally hit someone while driving yesterday, he accompanied him to the hospital.

Feng Yu slowly lit a cigarette for himself and blew out a smoke ring: "It's nothing serious. That girl is actually a junior girl from our university. What do you think it's a coincidence?".

Chen Jie joked with a smile: "Oh, what a coincidence. I felt sorry for the elementary school girl for a second, but she actually met an unreliable senior like you."

Seeing Feng Yu smoking silently, Chen Jie asked doubtfully: "Why don't you speak anymore? Is the other party talking too loudly? Please give me more for your status as a school girl."

"That's not the problem. That school girl hurt her face. Do you think it would be a heinous crime for me to have a scar in the future?" Feng Yu sighed.

"What's the big deal? Now as long as you have money, let alone remove scars, you can change your face," Chen Jie said nonchalantly.

Feng Yu shook his head: "You don't understand."

If Zhou Wei scolded him or the lion asked him to pay a large sum of money, he might not be bothered.

But Zhou Wei was too talkative, and she was a junior girl from Feng Yu's alma mater, which made him feel a little guilty.

...

Not long after Feng Yu left, Zhou's mother came to the hospital carrying a bucket of corn ribs soup.

Zhou Wei pretended to be angry: "Mom, didn't I tell you to go home, take a bath and have a good sleep? Why are you not obedient at all?"

Zhou's mother carefully helped her daughter up, then poured the soup out and placed it on the small table in front of her: "Mom took a nap at home this morning, and this soup was stewed while she was sleeping."

"That's good. Have you eaten?" Zhou Wei asked while drinking the soup.

"Eat, you need to have a good rest now, your mother and I are not a child and I don't need you to worry about," Zhou's mother said with a smile.

Zhou Wei chuckled and said, "Don't I care about you?"

Mother Zhou's eyes fell on the fruit basket and asked softly: "Weiwei, did anyone come to see you this morning?".

"He's the person who accidentally bumped into me yesterday. He's here to discuss compensation," Zhou Wei said nonchalantly.

Zhou's mother was startled for a moment. She thought it was her ex-husband who had come. After all, Weiwei was also his daughter. When her daughter had a car accident, the man didn't even show his face.

Zhou Wei saw her mother in a daze and guessed what she was thinking: "Mom, I didn't tell him at all, so it's impossible for him to come to visit me."

After hearing this, Zhou's mother's face softened a little: "He is also your father after all. Why didn't you tell him about such a big thing as you getting into a car accident?".

"I don't want to say it," Zhou Wei said in a calm tone, with no emotion audible.

Ever since her mother got sick last time, she wanted her to move around more with her biological father. Zhou Wei could understand her mother's good intentions, because she just wanted her daughter to have a relative after she was gone.

Even though this father is a little irresponsible, he is still a biological father and daughter who are closely related by flesh and blood. If anything happens to his daughter, he will help him.

Zhou Wei understood the truth, but she really couldn't get close to her biological father. The 10,000 yuan that the man transferred to her last time Zhou's mother was ill had long been paid back.

She won't be stingy with the alimony that she should pay when that person gets old, but no matter how much it is, she really won't have it.

Seeing her daughter's cold reaction, Zhou's mother could only sigh helplessly.

The next day, Zhou Wei was discharged from the hospital with the doctor's consent. Feng Yu, who came to visit with a large bag of scar removal ointment, ran away.

Feng Yu looked at the empty ward, took out his cell phone and sent a message to Zhou Wei.

Feng Yu: [Xuemei Zhou, are you discharged from the hospital? 】

After sending the message, I received a reply within a short time.

Zhou Wei: [Yes, I was discharged from the hospital this morning. Has the senior come to the hospital? I'm sorry, I should have told you]

She never thought that Feng Yu would come to see her today, so she never thought of telling him that she was discharged from the hospital.

Feng Yu: [I'm here to deliver the scar removal cream to you. Just tell me your address and I'll deliver it to you]

Zhou Wei: [Thank you, senior, but I've already bought the scar removal cream, so I won't bother you]

Feng Yu's eyes darkened after seeing this news. Why did he feel that Zhou Wei didn't want to have anything to do with him? As a rich and handsome second-generation man, he was rarely treated like this by girls. Not used to it.

But Feng Yu soon sneered. What was wrong with him? After being praised by women for so long, did he really think that all women would like him?

After thinking about it, Feng Yu transferred 100,000 yuan to Zhou Wei, noting that this was compensation for her lost work and nutritional expenses. As for the medical expenses and hospitalization expenses, Feng Yu had already paid them in advance.

Zhou Wei on the other side frowned when she saw the transfer of 100,000 yuan. Is this too much? She thought the other party would pay up to 10,000 or 20,000 yuan.

Fortunately, Zhou Wei was not a pretentious person, so she accepted the transfer without much hesitation.

Why can't she accept the compensation offered by the other party? Besides, she thinks it's a lot of money, but others don't necessarily think it's a wealthy person, even 100,000 yuan won't take it seriously.