61-70

Chapter 61 A more prosperous world

Faced with Zhang Hongyan's question, Xia Qingqing nodded without hesitation: "Yes, school will start soon, and Goudan will have to go to school. School will not be as easy as it is now. Let him be happy first. Just for a moment."

Okay, Zhang Hongyan thinks what her daughter said makes sense: "Then you have to keep an eye on him and don't let him be kidnapped."

"No problem, I will hold his hand tightly when we get to the county seat and never let go."

Goudan was a little unhappy when he was woken up from his dream. When he opened his eyes, he found that the person who woke him up was actually his sister. He suddenly remembered what happened yesterday: "Sister, you called me Going to the county?"

"Yeah, get dressed quickly. If you don't get up, the cart will leave." Xia Qingqing threw Goudan's clothes on his head.

Goudan quickly got up and put on his clothes in a hurry: "Sister, I'm fine, let's go quickly."

Seeing how he wanted to go out immediately, Xia Qingqing stopped him immediately and forced him to brush his teeth and wash his face before taking him out.

I don't know if it's because Goudan hasn't developed the habit of brushing his teeth since he was a child, or because the toothpaste tastes bad at this time. He doesn't like brushing his teeth very much and needs Xia Qingqing's supervision every time.

If it weren't for the fear of arousing suspicion by rashly taking out children's toothpaste, Xia Qingqing would have asked Gu Yunshu to find some children's toothpaste for herself.

The two siblings arrived at the county town in an ox cart.

This was the first time Goudan could remember coming to the county town. Looking at the clean streets and buildings on both sides, he was so surprised that he couldn't even close his mouth.

"Sister, the county is so prosperous."

Xia Qingqing thought to herself, how prosperous is such a small county? Not to mention a few decades later, the big cities in Beijing and Shanghai are far from being comparable to this small place.

He gently touched Goudan's little head and encouraged him: "You will study hard in the future. When you leave this small county, you will be able to see a more prosperous world, where there are taller buildings and four-wheeled cars. .....".

Goudan listened to his sister's description with unconcealed anticipation in his eyes. Xia Qingqing's words planted a seed in Goudan's heart for the first time.

Goudan looked at his sister seriously: "Sister, I will definitely study hard in the future. I want to see the world you describe."

Xia Qingqing smiled happily: "Sister, I believe you can do it."

Although Zhang Hongyan stuffed eggs for both of them when they went out in the morning, Xia Qingqing took Goudan directly to the state-owned hotel after finally visiting the county town.

It was the first time Goudan came to a place like this, and he seemed a little cautious. He held on to his sister's clothes and was unwilling to let go.

Xia Qingqing glanced at today's supply on the blackboard, lowered her head and asked, "Goudan, do you want meat buns or noodles?".

"I want to eat meat buns." Goudan's eyes lit up when he heard the meat buns, and he chose meat buns without hesitation.

Xia Qingqing took out the money and went to the window to buy 6 meat buns and a bowl of Yangchun noodles, then found a table and sat down with Goudan.

Goudan happily took a bite of the meat buns and praised inarticulately: "It's delicious, even better than what our mother makes."

Xia Qingqing brought back such a large piece of meat before, and at Goudan's begging, Zhang Hongyan also made meat buns once.

"Do you dare to say this in front of your mother? Be careful that she will never make meat buns for you again." Xia Qingqing deliberately threatened Goudan.

The frightened Goudan quickly shook his head: "I was wrong. Our mother's food is better than this. Sister, please don't talk nonsense in front of your mother."

"Hahaha, I'm just teasing you. I will never tell my mother." Xia Qingqing smiled, lowered her head and concentrated on eating her Yangchun noodles.

After Goudan finished a meat bun, he watched his sister slurping the noodles, and suddenly he wanted to eat them: "Sister, can you give me a taste of your noodles? I haven't eaten noodles from a state-owned restaurant yet."

The portion of a bowl of Yangchun noodles is quite large. When Xia Qingqing heard him say that he wanted to eat, he immediately went to the window to ask the waiter for another bowl. He took out half the bowl for Goudan and said, "Hey, eat it, little greedy cat."

After the two of them had eaten and drank, Xia Qingqing took Goudan directly to Qinchu's home.

Xia Qingqing has not been here for a month, but fortunately, Xia Qingqing said last time that she might not be able to come occasionally, and told Qin Chuan and the others not to worry about her.

Qin Chuan looked at the little boy standing next to Xia Qingqing and asked curiously: "Xia Qingqing, what is this?".

Although it was speculated that this should be Xia Qingqing's younger brother, Qin Chuan did not directly say it. After all, he might be his nephew.

"This is my brother, you can just call him Lele." Goudan's nickname is Xia Jiale. This is not a country after all. Xia Qingqing thinks it is better to call him Goudan by his given name.

What's special is that Goudan will be going to elementary school soon, and he will have to get used to being called by his first name when he goes to school.

Xia Qingqing held Goudan's hand and noticed that he was a little nervous. He pointed at Qin Chuan's brother and sister and introduced him: "Lele, these are brother Xiaoan and sister Xinxin. They are called people."

Goudan obediently called someone, and everyone entered the main room together.

Qin Chuan asked his sister to play with Goudan, while he and Xia Qingqing went into the room to talk: "Sister Xia, here are the 100 yuan from the last meat sale, and some tickets."

After selling the meat for the first time, Qin Chuan saw Aunt Huang's thoughts and took another 100 kilograms of meat from Xia Qingqing and took it to Aunt Huang. As expected, Aunt Huang plated all the meat in one go.

According to Xia Qingqing's instructions, Qin Chuan exchanged part of the money for various kinds of tickets, which amounted to a large pile.

"Thank you for your hard work, these 10 yuan are your commission." Xia Qingqing gave one of the big unity cards to Qin Chuan.

Qin Chuan was a little embarrassed and said: "Sister Xia can't ask for so much, but you gave us meat, so you have to deduct the money."

Seeing that he didn't accept it, Xia Qingqing put the money directly on the bed: "Just treat the meat as my sister's treat for you two. You can keep the money safely. It's what you deserve."

To be honest, having Qin Chuan's help made Xia Qingqing much more convenient. Every time she sold something, she only had to send it to Qin Chuan and wait for the money.

After Qin Chuan heard what she said, he put the money into his pocket with peace of mind.

"Sister Xia, don't you have anything to sell this time?" Qin Chuan looked at Xia Qingqing expectantly and asked.

Xia Qingqing would carry a backpack every time she came over. As long as she didn't open the lid, no one would know what was inside. She brought the backpack in when she just entered the room.

He took out five bragis from his backpack. Zhang Hongyan had made them before, but he didn't have time to give them to Qin Chuan.

Qin Chuan was very happy to see Braji. No matter what he was selling, as long as Xia Qingqing had something for him to sell, he would feel at ease.

Goudan, who was sitting outside waiting for his sister, pinched his fingers nervously and was too embarrassed to take the initiative to talk to Qin Chuxin.

Qin Chuxin was not a talkative person either, so the air was a little quiet for a while.

After thinking about it, Qin Chuxin went to the kitchen to make a bowl of sugar water and brought it to Goudan: "Lele, would you like some sugar water?"