291-300

Chapter 291 The abacus beads collapsed.

"92001? Then are there 92000 nanny robots in front of you?" Xia Qingqing asked casually.

She was thinking that the sales volume of this nanny robot seemed to be pretty good. Nearly 100,000 units had been sold, and she didn't know how much each one cost.

The nanny robot replied solemnly in a gentle female voice: "Yes, Master."

Xia Qingqing thought for a while and said, "For the sake of convenience, let me give you a name. Just call it Jiujiu."

"Thank you, Master. Jiujiu likes this new name very much." The voice of the nanny robot Jiujiu seemed to reveal a hint of joy. Compared with the solemn look just now, it seemed to have a little more emotions of a real person.

Xia Qingqing was about to let Jiujiu perform a cleaning job when Zhang Hongyan's voice suddenly came from outside the door: "Qingqing, you are out to eat. Who are you talking to in there?".

Xia Qingqing quickly took Jiujiu into the system warehouse. Although Jiujiu looked like a human, he was just a robot after all. There was no problem at all entering the system warehouse.

After opening the door, Xia Qingqing said in a natural tone: "Mom, I'm not talking to anyone. I'm the only one in the room."

"Well, why did I hear another female voice? Maybe I heard it wrong." Zhang Hongyan muttered in a low voice and did not dwell on this matter. She did not think that her daughter would use this matter to deceive her. There's no need to lie to yourself about this kind of thing, right?

"I'm going to serve the food. You can call your brother by the way. He ignored me after I called him several times." After Zhang Hongyan said that, she turned around and went to the kitchen.

After Xia Qingqing agreed, she went to Goudan's room. After entering the room, she saw Goudan lying on the table crazily doing homework.

She smiled and leaned closer and said, "Kid Xia Jiale, it's time to eat. Can you do your homework after dinner?"

"Right now, wait until I finish writing these last two words," Goudan said without raising his head. As his words fell, he also finished writing the last word.

Goudan exhaled a breath: "Huh~, I finally finished writing the composition." Xia

Qingqing looked a little funny at his relieved look: "Why are you in such a hurry? You can continue writing after dinner."

Goudan wailed miserably: "Don't worry, I just finished my Chinese homework, and I also have math homework."

Every time he finished eating, he couldn't do his homework immediately because he was too full to enter the study state and would get sleepy when he studied. You have to rest for a while before you can start studying, and you also have to take a shower, which is a waste of time.

"Come on, you'll be fine once you get used to it." Xia Qingqing made a cheering gesture at him.

Goudan: "...".

The siblings went to the kitchen to wash their hands. When they arrived in the main room, Zhang Hongyan and Xia Heping had already started eating.

Zhang Hongyan glanced at them with disdain: "What are you two doing so hard, you can't even keep up with the heat of your meal?"

"It's such a hot day, I think it's good to eat cold rice," Goudan said with a smile, just wanting to be jealous.

Zhang Hongyan rolled her eyes at him: "You are the only one with a long mouth. You can answer 10 sentences of my words. I have to make good food every day and deliver it to your mouth, right? If you don't like it, don't eat it."

Goudan knew that if he didn't say something, he would be upset about the meal. He quickly admitted his mistake and said: "Mom, I was just doing homework in the room. I was immersed in the ocean of knowledge and didn't hear you calling me to eat. It's really It's so inappropriate."

In fact, he just heard Zhang Hongyan calling him to eat, but he happened to be writing a composition and pretended not to hear it because he didn't want to interrupt his thoughts.

Goudan winked at his sister: Sister, please say something nice to me.

After receiving his signal, Xia Qingqing immediately said: "Yes, I will testify for Goudan that he was indeed doing his homework just now."

"That's not bad. You just need to study hard if you know how." Zhang Hongyan said with relief in her tone.

Goudan was very happy to be praised by his mother, and took the opportunity to talk about Tian Hongjun's invitation to go to his house after school.

He looked at Zhang Hongyan expectantly and asked, "Mom, can I go?".

Although the two families are not far apart, Goudan has not been to Tian Hongjun's house yet. Since coming to the city, he has not been as casual as in the countryside.

Zhang Hongyan also told him that he could not just go to his classmates' homes because their parents might not welcome him as a guest, and it would cause trouble for them if he went there.

After all, when your children's classmates come to play at home, you should prepare some snacks or something to entertain them, otherwise they will appear to be stingy parents.

But if you act too generous, what will you do if your children think your family has delicious food and come every day? No one is very rich now.

There are also parents who simply love cleanliness and keep their home neat and tidy, and don't want their children to come over and make a mess.

Before Goudan accepted Tian Hongjun's invitation, he asked Tian Hongjun's parents if they knew about this matter. After receiving a positive answer, Goudan accepted Tian Hongjun's invitation.

Zhang Hongyan nodded after listening to her son's words: "Then you should be polite when you go to other people's homes, remember to call out to elders when you enter the door, and be more honest with your hands and feet, you know? Never touch things in other people's homes without permission." .

"I know, I definitely won't touch him randomly," Goudan said with a playful smile.

...

As soon as the teacher announced that school was over, Tian Hongjun immediately picked up his schoolbag and ran to Goudan's seat, urging in an excited tone: "Jia Le, hurry up, my mother knows you are coming. To play, I bought some peach cakes and preserved fruits yesterday, so we can eat them when we get home."

Last night, Tian Hongjun originally wanted to taste it first, but Tian's mother didn't agree to let him eat it, but he was so greedy.

"Right now, wait until I finish collecting this one," Goudan said while packing his schoolbag.

The two of them trotted out of the school gate and said hello to Old Man Xie as they passed by the guard.

After following Tian Hongjun into the house, Goudan was still a little nervous, worried that Tian Hongjun's parents might not like him, but in the end there was no one in the house.

Goudan looked around and asked doubtfully: "Red Army, where are your parents?".

"They haven't gotten off work yet. Jia Le, please sit down first and I'll get the food out." Tian Hongjun threw his schoolbag on the table and ran into the room.

After a while, he came out with several packages of things: "Come here and try it, this preserved fruit is delicious."

Goudan picked up a piece and took a bite before saying: "This apple preserve is sour and sweet, so delicious."

Tian Hongjun took one with both hands: "I also like to eat, but my mother usually doesn't buy it because it's too expensive. If you come to my house to play frequently in the future, my mother will buy it often, hehehe~"

Tian's mother: Damn it, your abacus fell off my face.