321-330

Chapter 321 Blocking, Injured

Fan Sheng and Fan Siyuan followed the bearded man into a remote alley.

The bearded man glanced at them warily before entering the yard. Fortunately, Fan Sheng pulled his son and hid in time, barely avoiding the man's sight.

Fan Sheng could tell from the way he walked with his beard that the other party was definitely a practicing master.

After waiting for people to enter, he whispered: "Yuan'er, you wait here, dad will go check in the yard."

"Dad...then you must pay attention to safety." Fan Siyuan looked at his father worriedly.

For a moment, he wanted to hold Fan Sheng back and prevent him from going. What if he encountered danger? Is it worth taking the risk for a stranger?

But when she thought about her younger sister, who was about the same age as that little girl, if it was her younger sister who was in trouble at this time, she would wish that a kind person could save her.

"Don't worry Yuan'er, dad won't act rashly." Fan Sheng knew what his son was thinking and patiently comforted him.

It would be fine if he didn't encounter this kind of thing, but he definitely couldn't sit idly by if he encountered it.

Fan Sheng climbed up the courtyard wall quickly. Seeing that there was no one in the courtyard, he climbed in quietly.

A man's conversation came from the room:

"The goods this time are good. It looks like this girl from a wealthy family can sell it for a lot of money. Where did you get the pockmark?" "

Hey, someone brought it to your door. Those wealthy families do a lot of dirty things."

"Bah, those rich people look like dogs, but in fact their methods in private are much more vicious."

"No matter what you do, it's none of our business anyway. We should leave when Lao He comes back."

"When this batch of goods is shipped out, why don't you guys go to the building and have some fun?"

"Hahaha, I have to go. I haven't seen Miss Ying'er for a long time."

"Huzi, you're not afraid of dying in that little slut's bed one day...".

...

Fan Sheng has been able to determine from the chat between these people that they are a group of human traffickers.

He glanced at the locked room not far away, where the abducted child should be locked.

Fan Siyuan waited outside anxiously, biting his fingers. Just when he couldn't help but think that something happened to his father, Fan Sheng finally came back.

"Yuan'er, dad has confirmed that those people are human traffickers. You should report to the officials immediately. Dad will stay here to prevent them from transferring the people midway."

Fan Siyuan pursed his lips nervously, and finally nodded: "Okay, dad, if there is danger, remember not to be brave, and run away if you need to."

"Don't worry, don't you still believe in your father's and my strength?" Fan Sheng patted his son's little head.

Not long after Fan Siyuan left, Fan Sheng saw a tall and thin man driving a carriage over.

The man got off the carriage and entered the yard. After a while, several men came out holding a wooden box.

Fan Sheng glanced at the wooden box and thought to himself, these people were about to leave.

Seeing several people getting on the carriage, Fan Sheng gritted his teeth and finally decided to rush out and stop the carriage:

"Wait a moment."

When the thin man driving the car saw Fan Sheng suddenly appeared, a look of surprise appeared on his face: "What are you doing? Get out of the way quickly."

Fan Sheng showed an honest smile: "Brother, I have something to ask. Do you know there is a family named Ma nearby?".

"I've never heard of someone named Ma, so get away quickly," the bearded man scolded impatiently.

"If you don't know, you don't know. I'm just asking for directions. Your attitude is too bad." Fan Sheng frowned in displeasure, as if he wanted to argue with others to the end.

The bearded man immediately wanted to attack Fan Sheng, but was stopped by Old He. He looked at Fan Sheng with a smile and said: "Little brother, we are indeed in an emergency. I wonder if it is convenient for you to give way."

"Of course you can give way. I didn't mean to block you, but he must apologize to me." Fan Sheng pointed at the beard that glared at him fiercely.

There was a flash of impatience in Lao He's eyes, but it was not appropriate for them to make the matter a big deal now, so they tried their best to suppress their anger.

"Huzi, please apologize to this little brother."

The bearded man received the hint from Lao He's eyes and said sorry to Fan Sheng impatiently.

Fan Sheng was still unwilling to let go, holding on to his beard. The two sides went back and forth like this for several times, and Lao He finally realized that something was wrong with the man in front of him.

Lao He made a gesture to the three brothers beside him, and the next second they all attacked Fan Sheng.

Fortunately, Fan Sheng had been alert to the other party. When he saw this, he was about to run away. While running, he shouted: "Help, we are going to kill someone."

This behavior instantly angered Lao He, and he was seen attacking Fan Sheng very quickly.

Fan Sheng didn't expect that the other party was so fast. At this time, it was too late to dodge, so he could only catch the opponent's palm forcefully.

The next second, both sides pushed out several meters away at the same time, and a trace of blood overflowed from the corner of Fan Sheng's mouth.

Lao He coughed twice and said scornfully: "Oh, I didn't expect this kid to have two brushes. Don't show mercy to the pockmarked beard."

Fan Sheng covered his chest and looked at the four people opposite him warily. He couldn't do it alone, and it was even more difficult for four people to do it together.

Son, if you don't come again, my father will be beaten to death.

God seemed to have heard Fan Sheng's prayer. There was a burst of footsteps at the entrance of the alley, followed by about a dozen police officers running towards this direction quickly.

Fan Sheng's eyes lit up and he shouted to the detectives: "Master, those people are human traffickers, catch them quickly."

Lao He and the others didn't even care about the carriage and turned around to run away.

"Dad, how are you?" Fan Siyuan ran over panting, and saw the blood stains on the corners of Fan Sheng's mouth that had not been wiped off, and his eyes immediately turned red.

Fan Sheng smiled nonchalantly: "Dad is fine, thanks to Yuan'er arriving in time."

A faint smile appeared on Fan Siyuan's lips, and he was very glad that he had arrived in time.

As soon as he arrived at the Yamen, he happened to encounter a dozen police officers running out of the office in a hurry. He mustered up the courage to stop one of them, but the other party pushed him aside impatiently and warned him not to interfere with official duties.

Fan Siyuan could only say loudly that he had discovered a group of human traffickers and that he saw a three or four-year-old girl being abducted. The group of detectives stopped immediately after hearing this and asked him urgently. Where are the traffickers?

Then he led this group of detectives and rushed here.

Seeing that the policemen were only busy arresting people, Fan Sheng took Fan Siyuan to the carriage and opened all the wooden boxes. Sure enough, he found three sleeping children inside.