181-190

Chapter 181 I Want to Meet You

When something like this happened, Wang Wenxuan suddenly fell silent in school. He no longer participated in other activities except studying, trying his best to reduce his sense of existence.

At first, people in the school often pointed fingers at him, but as time went by, everyone stopped paying attention to this matter.

Wang Wenxuan is now waiting for the winter vacation to go back and divorce He Yulan. After graduation, with his appearance and academic qualifications, he will not be able to find the wife he wants.

As for his son Zhuang Zhuang, he still has some feelings for him, so the child support will be paid on time.

He Yulan's trip to the capital seemed unfortunate, but it was lucky for her. At least it allowed her to see the man's true face.

She is only 22 years old this year, and there are still many years to come. If she is really stupid and waits in the countryside for a few years until Wang Wenxuan becomes famous, and she becomes a yellow-faced woman, that will be really unfortunate.

Things developed so fast that Ji Liu was afraid for a while. If Chen Xiu hadn't told her the truth, she would have happily accepted it when Wang Wenxuan offered her breakfast. If He Yulan saw this scene, he would cause a big fuss. In this situation, she might be the one more person to be punished.

Maybe some people will say that she and Wang Wenxuan have an affair, but other people don't care whether you have been cheated or not. They only know that you are a young girl who is entangled with a married man.

In order to thank Chen Xiu, Ji Liu gave her a huge bag of candies and snacks.

Chen Xiu wanted to refuse but didn't. She simply took the things back to the dormitory and shared them with her roommates.

Liu Huimin sighed while eating the chicken cake: "Sure enough, good intentions are rewarded. Look at this big bag of food, it will last us a long time."

——Xia

Qingqing shared school gossip with him while eating the delicious food cooked by Song Ze.

She feels that the desire to share is very important for the maintenance of a relationship. Sometimes the beginning of a relationship between two people deteriorating is when one of them stops sharing with the other person, so basically she will share with Song Ze when the two of them stay together. What happened during this period of time.

Xia Qingqing was simply sharing, but when it fell into Song Ze's ears, he felt that she was nodding at him. What a coincidence, Wang Wenxuan was an educated youth, and he happened to be an educated youth before. He was worried that this would affect his feelings in Xia Qingqing's heart. image.

Song Ze didn't even bother to eat, and quickly expressed his loyalty: "Don't worry, Qingqing, I will never do such a thing. Our whole class knows that I have a partner."

Although he usually comes to Xia Qingqing's school and Xia Qingqing rarely goes to their school, everyone who knows him knows that he has a partner and he will never do bad things behind Xia Qingqing's back.

Seeing that she was so nervous, Xia Qingqing deliberately teased him: "Why are you so nervous? As the saying goes, if you don't do anything bad, you won't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. Are you hiding something from me?"

Song Ze didn't hear the smile in Xia Qingqing's tone, and stood up suddenly: "Absolutely not, I swear, if I, Song Ze, do anything sorry for Xia Qingqing, I will be struck by lightning."

Xia Qingqing quickly pulled him to sit down: "Oh, I'm just joking with you, don't be so serious."

Song Ze hugged Xia Qingqing aggrievedly: "Can this kind of thing be joked about? I am a responsible person, so I can just keep myself clean."

"Then you did a great job, reward~" Xia Qingqing smacked his face.

"This is what I should do." Song Ze couldn't hide the smile at the corner of his mouth.

After eating, Song Ze held the person he had been missing for the whole summer in his arms and smelled the familiar fragrance of her body.

Although the two did not meet during the summer vacation, Song Ze sent letters to Xia Qingqing every three days. Basically, the next letter was sent before the last letter arrived.

Of course, Song Ze was not idle at home these days. He used his summer vacation to earn a little extra money. After all, he would no longer be able to feed himself and the whole family. If he didn't save more money, he was afraid that he would not be able to support his future wife.

Song Ze looked at Xia Qingqing who was leaning in his arms obediently and asked: "Qingqing, didn't I tell you before that my two good brothers who grew up together want to meet you? They happen to be free next week. We Let's go have a meal together?"

Speaking of which, Song Ze's two brothers, like him, were not people who liked studying. In addition, they both had formal jobs, so they never thought about taking the college entrance examination.

The two of them had long heard that Song Ze had found someone, and they had been clamoring to meet him, but every time one of them had something to do or the other had something to do, they couldn't get enough people together.

Song Ze and Xia Qingqing happened to be very busy with their studies and couldn't go out to play every week. The semester passed in the blink of an eye.

Xia Qingqing heard Song Ze say that he wanted to introduce herself to his friends, and readily agreed. .A

man who is willing to introduce you to his friends shows that he values ​​you. She will not refute Song Ze's face on such a trivial matter.

When Song Ze saw that Xia Qingqing agreed, he was extremely happy: "Qingqing, you are so kind, let me tell them, and I will come directly to school to pick you up next week."

...

The week passed quickly. Because she wanted to meet Song Ze's friends, Xia Qingqing dressed up specially that day.

Song Ze was riding his bicycle and saw Xia Qingqing standing at the school gate from a distance.

Bragi was wearing a white floral outfit and a pair of black leather shoes, which made her look sweet and lovely.

Song Ze noticed that the eyes of boys passing by would fall on Xia Qingqing unconsciously, which made Song Ze feel proud and sad at the same time.

His Qingqing house is so beautiful that I really want to hide it and don't want others to see it.

Xia Qingqing happily waved to Song Ze: "Aze, come here quickly, why are you standing there in a daze?"

Song Ze parked his car in front of Xia Qingqing and praised her without hesitation: "Qingqing, you are so beautiful today. I can't bear to blink when I see you."

When he first saw Xia Qingqing, he felt that there was something different about her today, but he couldn't tell exactly what was different.

It's like today's eyes are a little bigger than usual, lips are a little redder than usual, and even the two braids are fluffier and prettier than usual.

Xia Qingqing was secretly happy in her heart. It seemed that the effect was pretty good, and it was not in vain for her to spend a lot of time on light makeup.

He looked at Song Ze with pretended displeasure and said, "Then you mean that I'm not pretty usually?".

Seeing that she was angry, Song Ze quickly explained: "No, absolutely not. She usually looks good, but she looks particularly good today."

"That's pretty much it. Let's go quickly. Don't keep your friends and others waiting." Xia Qingqing climbed onto the back seat of Song Ze's bicycle with a smile on her face.

Song Ze waited for Xia Qingqing to sit firmly before riding out. He curled his lips and said, "Don't be in a hurry. It's their honor to let them wait for a while."