151-160

Chapter 151 Will he be able to see his great-grandson alive

? The two hadn't seen each other for a month. When they finally met, Xia's father and mother were watching, and Song Ze didn't dare to do anything that crossed the line.

"Qingqing, do you miss me?".

"I miss you so much." Xia Qingqing put her arms around Song Ze's lean waist and reached into his clothes with her little hands to touch his abdominal muscles.

Being teased like this by the person he liked, Song Ze felt like there was a fire burning in his body, and he pushed Xia Qingqing away at a loss.

After reacting, he immediately apologized: "Qingqing, I didn't push you away on purpose, I just felt a little uncomfortable."

Xia Qingqing also noticed something strange about Song Ze. Although she had never eaten pork in her previous life, she had seen pig running. She didn't expect Song Ze to be so innocent and cute.

"Why do you feel bad? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Xia Qingqing asked, holding back a smile.

"You little naughty one." Song Ze scraped the bridge of the little girl's nose affectionately, then angrily put her in his arms again, and covered her with his warm lips little by little.

Xia Qingqing did not push the person away. Under the moonlight, she could see Song Ze's eyes closed and his nervous eyelashes trembling slightly.

Before she could feel the gentle kiss carefully, her head was pressed into Song Ze's arms again.

Song Ze didn't dare to look into Xia Qingqing's eyes at all. In the darkness, her fair face was so red that it was almost bleeding.

But Qingqing didn't push him away just now. Does that mean Qingqing doesn't hate him kissing her?

Xia Qingqing listened to Song Ze's heart beating like a drum, and said in a muffled voice: "Aze, let me go quickly, I'm going to be suffocated by you."

...

When Song Ze left school, the blush on his face had not completely disappeared.

There was a cold wind blowing all the way, but it was completely calm when we got home. Reading La

Songze's school will officially start registration tomorrow. Because the school is relatively close to his home, which takes about 20 minutes by bicycle, he does not plan to live on campus.

As soon as Song Ze arrived home, he saw Mr. Shen sitting there waiting for him.

"Grandpa, why aren't you asleep yet?".

Mr. Shen snorted heavily: "Why don't you, little bastard, come back? You have to report to school tomorrow. Why did you come back so late today?".

It was already past 8 pm. According to Mr. Shen's schedule, he would have rested long ago, but thinking that Song Ze would start school tomorrow, he planned to chat with him, but by the time it was dark, not a single black person was seen.

Song Ze touched his nose in embarrassment: "What about that? Qingqing's parents came home today, I'll see them off."

Mr. Shen glared at Song Ze angrily: "You just went back? Didn't you think of bringing them to your house for a meal? Or do you think that my grandpa can't do anything about it?".

He had known that Song Ze was going to accompany Xia's family in the past two days, and he thought that Song Ze would bring him home to meet and discuss the marriage of his two children.

Since the last time he agreed to Song Ze's return to Pingxi County, he no longer objects to Song Ze and Xia Qingqing being together.

Later, the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination was announced. Mr. Shen knew that his youngest daughter had sent two sets of review materials to Song Ze, but he did not object. Instead, he hoped that both of them could study hard and enter college.

After knowing that both children were admitted to universities in Beijing and Xia Qingqing was still the top scorer in the college entrance examination, Mr. Shen began to feel that his eldest grandson was not worthy of the little girl.

In the past two days, he had been waiting for Song Ze to bring the Xia family over for dinner, but now the little bastard directly told him that the Xia family had gone back?

"Of course I don't mean that. It's just too early to talk about other things now. Qingqing and I both have to go to school, so let's talk about it after graduation." Song Ze knew that his grandfather was anxious.

Then just be anxious. You didn't want him to be with Qingqing at the beginning, so there's no point in being anxious now.

Although Song Ze also wanted to take Xia Qingqing home to meet his parents as soon as possible, he also wanted to temper Mr. Shen's temper again so as to save Qingqing's face when the time came.

He wanted Mr. Shen to know that it was not Xia Qingqing who wanted him, but that he had to do it with Xia Qingqing.

When Mr. Shen heard that he would wait until graduation, he immediately became anxious: "You haven't started school yet. Don't you have to wait 4 years for graduation?"

The eldest grandson is 21 years old this year and will be 25 in four years. He will be an older man. Besides, he doesn't know how many more years he can live and whether he will live to see his great-grandson born.

——When

Xia Qingqing returned to the dormitory, the other two roommates had already arrived.

After seeing Xia Qingqing enter the door, they all looked at her vaguely.

When Chen Xiu saw Xia Qingqing, she immediately greeted her: "Qingqing, have your parents gone back?".

"Yes, I just sent them off to the train," Xia Qingqing said with a smile, and then took the initiative to greet the other two roommates: "Hello, my name is Xia Qingqing, from Nan Province."

The two roommates had pretty good personalities. They greeted Xia Qingqing in a friendly manner and introduced themselves.

The person with healthy wheat color and short ear-length hair is called Xiang Qiu. He used to work as an educated youth in the countryside.

The girl with a baby face is called Liu Huimin. She was a primary school teacher before and signed up to take the college entrance examination after it resumed.

Xiang Qiu cleared his throat and said: "The four of us are in the same dormitory and in the same class. We must get along well in the next four years. I am 25 years old this year. I should be the oldest in our dormitory. I will ask you to be the big sister." Now, you are all my sisters, if you need any help in the future, just let me know."

"You guys should also tell us your ages, and we'll be ranked accordingly."

Xia Qingqing: "I am 19 years old this year."

Liu Huimin: "I am 22 years old."

Chen Xiu: "I am 18 years old."

Xiang Qiu smiled and said: "From now on, I will be the eldest sister, Huimin will be the second sister, Qingqing will be the third sister, and Xiuxiu will be our little sister."

Everyone has no objection. We will live together for the next four years. If we can live in harmony, no one wants to cause conflicts.

Xia Qingqing looked at Liu Huimin with a hint of surprise: "Sister Huimin, if you don't tell me, I really can't tell that you are already 22 years old. You look about the same as someone who is eighteen or nineteen years old."

Xiang Qiu snickered: "No, what's more surprising to you is that she is already married and has a son who is over 1 year old."

Liu Huimin took out a photo and handed it to Xia Qingqing with a loving face: "Now, let me show you the photo of my son. Isn't it very cute? Sister Qiu and Xiuxiu have already seen it this morning."

This photo was taken by the couple after Liu Huimin received the university admission notice. They took a family photo together and a separate photo of their son so that Liu Huimin could take a look when she missed her son.

She was very uncomfortable with being separated from her son, so when she arrived in the dormitory and chatted with her roommates, she never left her son. She had already shown her son's photo once.