341-350

Chapter 341 Surprise,

Xia Qingqing did not expect that inviting Song Ze to come to visit with gifts to pay New Year greetings, it shocked her greatly.

"Xiao Song, your child is too polite. Why do you bring so many things? My aunt doesn't even know what to say to you." Zhang Hongyan welcomed Song Ze into the house enthusiastically.

She has a very good impression of Song Ze now. After all, every time Song Ze comes here in the past few months, he always brings money to his family.

Although she and the man earned the money through hard work, who wouldn't like a 'wealth-giving boy'?

Song Ze's eyes were full of smiles: "Auntie, this is a New Year's gift prepared for you and Uncle Xia. You can't refuse, I still want to stay at home for lunch."

Zhang Hongyan smiled angrily and patted him on the shoulder: "Look at what you said, you came here specially to pay New Year greetings, how could you not even let you have a meal? "I didn't know how stingy I was."

After saying that, she asked Xia Qingqing to entertain Song Ze, and she took Xia Heping to the kitchen. She

whispered into Xia Heping's ear and asked, "Heping, what do you think about Song Ze?" With so many things coming over, how big a red envelope should we give later? ".

Xia Heping replied: "I took a look just now. Although that bottle of Moutai only costs 8 yuan, ordinary people can't buy it at all now. There are also two bulging bags filled with cotton-padded clothes, which should have been prepared by our family of four. Plus those tonics and candies and snacks, it will cost at least hundreds of dollars." After

saying that, Xia Heping returned . Some people are stunned. This rich man is so exaggerated in giving gifts for a week. This Xiao Song is not the son-in-law of the Xia family yet. When he becomes a serious son-in-law of the Xia family, he still doesn't know how to give gifts.

Zhang Hongyan frowned and thought for a moment. Said: "How about collecting 88.8 yuan for the red envelope? "Fafafa, the meaning is good."

"Okay, let's do it." Xia Heping had no objection.

Although the value of the pile of things must be more than 88.8 yuan, Song Ze was the target of their daughter, and it was reasonable for them to give him a gift. The elders should also accept a little. After all, it is a child's wish. If he

really paid the price to Song Ze, those who didn't know thought they had some objections to Song Ze.

Because there are two little guys Goudan and Tian Hongjun in the main room. To play, Xia Qingqing directly took Song Ze back to her room.

After entering the room, Xia Qingqing poked Song Ze's fair cheek unhappily: "Why didn't you tell me in advance that you were coming to pay New Year's greetings today? Hit me. "I was caught off guard."

"I want to give you a surprise. We haven't seen each other for almost half a month. I miss you so much. Don't you miss me?" " Song Ze hugged Xia Qingqing's waist and put his face against hers.

Xia Qingqing did not stop his movements and explained in a low voice: "I miss you too, but the weather is too cold and I don't want to go out. Besides, aren't you busy too? ".

She knew that Song Ze, Yuan Xinning and Zhiyuan seemed to be tossing a batch of cotton-padded clothes from Yangcheng during this period. They were very busy every day and had no time to come and play with her.

"Well, this period Shi Shi, Yuan Xin and the others have made a batch of goods for sale, and they have also brought some cotton-padded clothes from Yangcheng to you and Auntie. You can see if you like it then.

" Stall? Is the management strict now? "..

"The weather is too cold, so we don't set up our own stalls, and we wholesale them

to Erdao dealers." Although they have to make a little less per piece of clothing wholesale to Erdao dealers, it's still worth it because we don't have to work so hard. Otherwise,

this kind of It was freezing outside for a day, and I felt like my ears were going to freeze off.

"Oh, that's really more convenient." Xia Qingqing nodded clearly.

Song Ze blew on Xia Qingqing's neck, until she was itching and hiding in all directions before smiling. Said: "When the weather gets better, can I take you to the department store? ".

He made so much money because he wanted to give Xia Qingqing a better life. Unfortunately, Xia Qingqing didn't like to spend his money very much. She would only occasionally accept gifts from him, and most of the time she would return gifts.

Song Ze couldn't spend the money he earned. When I went out, I knew that Xia Qingqing liked houses very much, so she would buy them every time she met a suitable one. So far, she has bought several courtyard houses. When

Xia Qingqing heard Song Ze inviting her to go shopping, she replied obligingly: "Here we go." We'll see when the time comes. It's so cold right now and I don't want to go out."

The two didn't stay in the room for long. They chatted casually for a while and then left the room.

Tian Hongjun originally wanted to leave when he saw guests coming from the Xia family, but was Goudan was forced to stay. Later, when he saw Xia Qingqing and Song Ze going to the room, he didn't feel so uncomfortable.

"Jia Le, who is that brother from your family? " Tian Hongjun glanced curiously in the direction of Xia Qingqing's room, but he could only see the closed door.

Goudan chuckled: "He is my sister's partner, just follow me and call him Brother Song. ".

Tian Hongjun showed a real expression, and he guessed that it must be Sister Qingqing's partner, but that brother was tall and handsome, and matched Sister Qingqing very well. When

Goudan heard Tian Hongjun's words, But there is a sense of pride: "I also think my sister is good-looking. I have never seen a prettier girl on the street." "

Why do I hear someone complimenting me? "Xia Qingqing's smiling voice sounded behind Goudan, which scared Goudan.

"Sister, why are you walking silently? It almost scared me to death." Goudan patted his chest.

Xia Qingqing's face There was a bright smile on his face: "You were too involved in chatting with the Red Army. You two little guys are quite discerning. Next time, my sister will take you to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy delicious food.

" Goudan immediately cheered happily: " Thank you little fairy sister."

He knew that Xia Qingqing likes to hear nice words. Recently, her mouth has become sweeter and sweeter. Everything is easy to talk about when she makes her sister happy. It is much easier than asking her mother.

Tian Hongjun is still not used to the presence of strangers, so He pulled Goudan's cotton-padded coat and said, "Jia Le, it's getting late, so I'll go back to eat first. Can you come and play with me after lunch? ".

"Okay, I'll come to your house after dinner," Goudan agreed.

Song Ze had lunch at Xia's house, chatted with Zhang Hongyan, Xia Heping and the others for a while, and then planned to go back. Before leaving, Zhang Hongyan said She stuffed a big red envelope.

Seeing that he was about to refuse, Zhang Hongyan pressed his hand: "Xiao Song, you must keep this red envelope, otherwise my aunt will be embarrassed to accept the gifts you brought. You can take them all back." ".

Having said that, Song Ze had to accept this red envelope if he didn't want to. "Aunt, I will accept it shamelessly. Thank you and Uncle Xia."

Zhang Hongyan patted the back of his hand: " Why don't you be polite to your aunt? Come and play at home anytime you have time. Qingqing, please see Xiao Song off."

Song Ze and Xia Qingqing walked to the gate and asked softly: "Qingqing, do you want to come to my house to play tomorrow? ".