She didn't remove her makeup or change her clothes. She just lay on the sofa, falling asleep.

She was so dizzy that she seemed to see James coming in.

He picked her up, held her in his arms, and kissed her crazily.

Under his fierce attack, her body could not help but follow him.

The moment she woke up from her dream, she felt that it was ridiculous that she would have this dream.

She touched her red face and warm red lips.

She must have accidentally kissed his face yesterday, which was why she had such a shameful dream.

She had been with him for five years and had been occupied by him crazily every time, so she was used to his touch.

She probably hadn't gotten used to it yet, but she should be fine after a long time.

While she was comforting herself, Jackson's call suddenly came in.

She picked up the phone and answered, "What can I do for you, Mr. Collins?"

Jackson was a little uncomfortable when he heard her businesslike tone.

However, he quickly collected his thoughts and replied, "Ms. Garcia, Zoey is not here today. Please accompany me to the bidding."

How could Zoey, always by Jackson's side, be absent?

Amelia was a little confused, but she agreed.

As soon as the bidding was over, Jackson should return to Imperial Capital.

"Wait for me," Amelia said excitedly.

Was she that happy?

Jackson was infected by her emotions and smiled too.

"Don't worry. The bidding will start at 10 o'clock. It's still early."

Amelia looked at the time. It was seven o'clock, but she had woken up early this time. Has she been affected by that dream?

Thinking of that dream, Amelia blushed again. She quickly replied with a "yes" and hung up the phone.

She fell asleep last night and hadn't checked her WhatsApp. She was afraid that Eva would send a message to her, so she quickly checked her WhatsApp.

Eva sent her a few photos of the scenery and took a few short videos.

She clicked on it and replied to Eva.

After replying, she subconsciously looked at the profile picture of the workgroup that had been pushed to the bottom.

The profile picture was blank as if Mr. Shawn himself was mysterious.

She clicked on Mr. Shawn's WhatsApp and stopped at her reply.

Since then, Mr. Shawn has never sent her a message or called her.

Amelia was a little confused. He had called her hundreds of times that day. Why did he ignore her after she replied?

She was only confused for a few seconds before she put down her phone. It would have been better if Mr. Shawn didn't harass her. She could live longer.

Amelia struggled to pull herself together. After getting up and cleaning herself up, she took medicine on time.

Then, she ordered an express delivery and sent out the dresses, shoes, and other luxury goods that Jackson had bought for her yesterday.

In fact, she could give them to Jackson directly, but that would take a lot of time and effort to talk to him. It would be better to send them over by express.