"Don't get me started on Vihaan Bhai! He forced me to walk all way to the university for a month when I just pulled a prank on him. Do you know it was a forty minute walk," Vivaan huffed.

"You must have done something terrible!" Sameer looked at him distastefully.

"I sprayed his favorite car hot pink," Vivaan smirked.

"See! Annoying fellow," Sameer chuckled.

Vivaan snickered, "At least I don't curse all day! You only know that language."

Sameer smirked, "Yeah yeah, I know only one language, curse-ive language."

Aarav snickered, "That was lame bro."

"Whatever!" Sameer rolled his eyes.

"Did you find your brain back there?" Vivaan asked, feigning concern.

"Shut up!" Sameer glares at him.

"Okay! Don't fight!" I chided.

"As you say M'lady," Vivaan bowed sarcastically.

Aarav shushed everyone, "You don't know Abhimanyu Bhai! He's the worst of all!"

"What did he do?" Armaan asks.

Vivaan snorted, "Aarav loves car racing. One day, he went to an illegal race, which might I say, was the first time and somehow, Abhimanyu Bhai came to know about it."

"Then?" Ahaan asked excitedly.

"What next? He made Aarav clean every toilet in the house and that too, with his own toothbrush! Can you imagine that?" I was gaping as I heard that.

What kind of weird punishments do they give?

I mean, do you ever do that?

And a toothbrush? Seriously?

"And I was tired after cleaning a few of them and pleaded him to let me go. Do you know what he did? He threatened me that if I don't finish my job, he'll make me brush my teeth with that very toothbrush!" Aarav grumbled loudly.

I bursted out laughing as I heard that, simultaneously trying not to grimace.

Aarav glared playfully at me, "Don't laugh! Just because you get away with everything, doesn't mean you can laugh."

I giggled again.

"She's never been punished. She won't know how tormenting it is," Ahaan comments pouting.

That made my smile vanish.

Their words somehow angered me.

Why, I dunno.

"What are you guys talking about?" Abhimanyu entered the room with father.

"Nothing! Just talking about how Myra gets away with everything while we are punished," Kabir spoke.

You!

Abhimanyu Bhai looks at me and then at all of them, "She isn't a troublemaker like you guys. She doesn't crash cars, fight with others and ruin stuff. Why'd she be punished?" He raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Oh please!" Sameer rolled his eyes as he heard Vivaan exclaiming.

"You guys don't say anything to her. She just gets away with everything! Just say that she's your favorite and you'd never punish the little princess," Aarav scoffed at the last word.