11.

Author's POV

It was a sunday morning. Bright and sunny, with white fluffy clouds drifting all across the sky. The sun rays were shining brightly, casting a golden glow upon the earth.

And this sunday was a day, very important for all the members of the Singhania family. The whole manor was being decorated, welcoming the arrival of the eldest daughter-in-law of the family. Everyone was happy, happy to reunite with the person they know as their aunt, sister, daughter and most importantly, wife and mother.

Aarav was ecstatic to meet her mother after all these years; well who wouldn't.
He had returned back this morning from Delhi, after completing an impromptu work. He still has not come to know about her sister, and no one plans on telling him so.

Adhiraj was on cloud nine, his wife was coming back with his other sons, and his daughter is finally found. Finally, their family was going to be somewhat complete. He knows, he has to tell Zaira whatever happened in all those years, and he will. It's now or never for him, for he needs Abhimanyu back. He has already punished him, and he does not want to make him suffer anymore.

Abhimanyu is his eldest son; and he is always way more special for him, in a way. He knows Abhimanyu would take care of Amayra better than anyone could, and she is the safest with him. All he needs to do is to make everything fall in the right place. And he will.

Abhimanyu was...nonchalant. He doesn't care if his mother is home or not, because he would never meet her, and that place is not 'his' home. He knows whatever is going to happen, and he knows that once Zaira is back, he can perfectly execute his plan.

At a time, he yearned for everything, for home, for family, for his mom and dad. But, at a point, he stopped caring. The world made him tough, and the world made him cold. And the only thing he is concerned about is Amayra. And all he needs, is to take care of the only person whom he considers family.

Last night, after meeting the Singhanias, he was not in a very good mood, and therefore, he decided not to meet Amayra. He has spent the last night working, and Amayra was relieved. Though somewhere, she was scared and a little upset.

Adhiraj Singhania's POV

It was 9:25 a.m. in the morning, and we all were waiting for the love of my life, my wife, Zaira.

It's been years since I last saw her, even heard her voice. From the day she went away from my life, I've been yearning to meet her, to see those beautiful eyes of hers, to hear her scolding me; for everything.

At the time Amayra was kidnapped, Zaira and my youngest twins were threatened with their lives, so she decided to go away, and avoided any forms of communication whatsoever.

She was traumatized after Myra was gone, and due to this, we had fought a lot, and in the end she decided to leave, and took away my twins and Arhaan from me.

In a way, it was my fault, Amayra was with me that day, and she was kidnapped right under my nose. It was not like I couldn't have protected my twins, I could have, but at that time, it was for the best.

Sometimes, staying away is necessary to come closer...

The sound of the roar of an engine pulled me out of my thoughts.

She's here...

It was at that moment, as if everything was happening in a slow motion, I saw the double doors of the manor open, revealing a female figure, and as if all my senses flew away, my breath hitched.

There she was...

Those beautiful honey brown orbs, long lashes, heart shaped lips, and light brown hair, in a wine red suit and a delicate bracelet adorning her right wrist, with a black watch in the other. She has grown even more beautiful with time. And I still can't believe she's my wife. And few the wrinkles on her skin made her more gorgeous. Confidence and danger was oozing off her stance, as she stood in front of me.